This product has been discontinued.
Canon EOS M100 Body With EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens Black
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1013113B
Canon EOS M100 Black Digital Camera + EF-M 15-45mm Black Lens Kit Summary
The Canon EOS M100 inherits DSLR qualities from its big brothers & sisters and brings them together in a compact, effortlessly cool, and creative by design package that gives you the freedom to tell stories in your way by creating beautiful images and cinematic Full HD movies with easy touch controls that are reminiscent of a smartphone menu.
For creative storytellers, the Canon EOS M100 is the perfect vehicle to create impressive images and capture cinematic Full HD movies at the same time. With an interchangeable lens camera, you have access to Canon's EF-M lenses as well as the entire range of EF and EF-S mount lenses for flexibility and choice in how you make your images.
In a matching kit, the black Canon EOS M100 and black 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens are a stylish and sleek mirrorless camera kit that looks amazing and performs brilliantly.
Canon EOS M100 Body (Black) Key Features:
Canon EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM Lens (Black) Key Features:
Canon EOS M100 Features in Detail
The 24.2 megapixel APS-C sized CMOS sensor in the Canon M100 features a built-in low-pass filter and EOS integrated cleaning system as well as a primary colour filter.
Powering this sensor is the popular DIGIC 7 processor that's found in many other of Canon's latest digital cameras.
Accurate & Fast focusing
Autofocus on the Canon EOS M100 is handled by Canon's legendary Dual Pixel CMOS AF system with phase detection pixels built onto the imaging sensor for lightning fast and accurate autofocus.
There's a maximum of 49 AF points on a fixed location 7x7 grid via the camera's automatic selection. However, you can freely position 1 AF point or 1 AF zone if 9 points in a 3x3 grid via manual selection. The AF system will capture images down to -1 EV to +18 EV.
The M100 features face & subject tracking via automatic recognition or manual selection on the touchscreen. When no face is recognised in the frame, AF is done over the 49 points.
Additionally, you can zoom to 5x or 10x on the touchscreen to magnify your subject to ensure accurate focusing.
Exposure & Sensitivity
The Canon EOS M100 has excellent low light sensitivity from ISO 100 to 25,600 in 1/3 stop increments. In Movie Mode, the Auto ISO covers from ISO 100 to 6,400 or manual from ISO 100 to 12,800.
The electronically controlled focal-plane shutter operates from between 30 seconds to 1/4000th sec in 1/3 stop increments and is metered by real time metering from the image sensor in various modes including evaluative, partial, centre weighted and spot.
Flip-up LCD Monitor
The Canon M100 features a 3.0" (7.5cm) touchscreen LCD monitor with a 3:2 aspect ratio and a resolution of approximately 1,040k-dot.
The touchscreen can be tilted up to 180-degrees to face your subject, making it perfect for vlogging or taking selfies.
Shooting beautiful cinematic movies with the EOS M100 is easy. The camera will capture Full 1080p HD movies at up to 60p (frames per second) for up to 29 minutes & 59 seconds or a maximum size of 4GB.
Movies can be captured in MP4, MPEG-F, or AVC/H.264 formats with audio being captured in MPEG-4 or ac-LC.
When you're shooting on the go, you want to be able to transfer and share your images easily. With built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth Low Energy you can wirelessly send your images to the Canon App for instant sharing to social media networks or sending anywhere around the world.
Lenses & Accessories
With the Canon M100 you gain access to the entire range of Canon lenses. Canon's mirrorless EF-M lenses are perfectly matched for the M100, but with an adaptor you can use any EF mount or EF-S lens as well, opening up virtually infinite possibilities for creating beautiful images and cinematic movies.
The M100 can be fully customised to match your personality, with a plentiful selection of face jackets and camera straps to match your individual style.
|What else is included in the box?|
The Canon EOS M100 is a beautifully styled, compact and cool mirrorless camera that effortlessly captures beautiful images and cinematic quality movies.
The tried and tested 24.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor in the M100 is paired with Canon's pro-level Dual Pixel CMOS AF autofocus system to deliver pin sharp focus and lock onto subject matter (including faces using the face detection system) quickly and accurately to capture high quality images that are full of detail. In one of the camera's automatic shooting modes, you can concentrate on the job of enjoying shooting and let the camera do the hard work.
For creative individuals, the plentiful selection of optional face jackets and camera straps allow you to personalise your M100 to match your own style.
If you're a budding filmmaker, vlogger, or blogger, the M100 captures Full 1080p HD movies that can be recorded via Canon's extensive range of lenses for a wide range of shooting options.
The powerful DIGIC 7 processing engine handles images and video quickly and efficiently and enables a continuous shooting speed of up to 6.1 frames per second for when you need to capture fast paced action shots.
The Canon EOS M100 wouldn't be complete without complete wireless connectivity Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth Low Energy make it effortless and painless to transfer your images to a smart device on the go or backup to cloud storage such as Irista so you'll never lose an image.
- Proven high resolution 24.2 megapixel CMOS sensor deliver stunning image quality
- Powerful DIGIC 7 processor handles images & video effortlessly & allows 6.1fps continuous shooting
- Shoot cinematic movies with Full 1080p HD video at up to 60p
- Wirelessly transfer images when youâ're on the go using Wi-Fi, NFC, or Bluetooth Low Energy
- Access the entire range of Canon EF-M lenses or EF and EF-S lenses with an adaptor
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.