Calibrite ColorChecker Gray Balance Mini
The Calibrite Mini ColorChecker Grey Balance Card is pocketable at just A7 size, yet still accurately gauges white balance for photo and video, with 18% grey balance target.
Calibrite ColorChecker Grey Balance Mini Summary
With yet another calibration device which simply works, the Calibrite ColorChecker Grey Balance Mini is an 18% Grey Balance for Photo and Video. This simple colour management device makes consistent, accurate colour simple, from capture to edit.
- Portable A7-sized grey balance (18%) target
- Ideal for setting correct exposure for all types of users
The perceived colour of white changes based on ambient conditions—outdoor it is perceived to be cooler, indoor, warmer, and under fluorescent light, greener. ColorChecker Grey Balance from industry experts Calibrite gives you the power to adjust your digital camera’s colour sensitivity to exactly match the ambient lighting conditions; in effect, changing what that the camera ‘sees’. Even in a controlled studio environment, establishing an accurate custom grey balance ensures an accurate image from the start of each new photo session.
If you want a larger 3 strip card, try the A4 size ColorChecker 3 Step Grey Scale Balance Card or the classic size Calibrite ColorChecker Gray Balance here.
|Offer Category: Computer Hardware
|Offer Product Type: Colour Calibration
|Diameter (mm): N/A
|Environmental Sealing: N/A
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!