Bushnell 30MP Dual Core Treebark No Glow Trail Camera
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: K012365K
Earn 299 Park Points
Dual sensor technology. The difference that's night and day.
- High Quality Images Day or Night - Dual Sensors (DS) for sharper, rcher daytime images and higher contrast, more detailed images at night.
- 80 ft. Night Range - High contrast nighttime images with no washout.
- Weatherproof & Rugged - Built to withstand the heat, cold, teeth and claws that Mother Nature throws at it.
- No Glow - Nearly invisible to the human eye, no light emitted while capturing photos and video making it great for wildlife and security uses.
Most trail cameras use only one image sensor to capture images 24 hours a day. So you settle for daytime images that are less sharp and rch, and nighttime images that lack consistent illumination and range. CORE Dual Sensor (DS) Technology gives you two image sensors—one optimized for more sharp and rich images during the day and another optimized for images with consistent and further illumination at night. So you can plot their movements more reliably and plan your hunts more strategically.
- Dual Image Sensors for high quality images day and night
- 80 ft night range
- 30 megapixels
- 0.2 second trigger speed
- In-camera color review LCD
- 0.6 second recovery rate
- 1080p at 60 fps video with audio
- 1-year battery life
- Removable Battery Tray
- Two-year limited warranty
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.