Billingham Hadley Small Pro Shoulder Bag - Black Canvas/Tan
The Billingham Hadley Small Pro Black Canvas/Tan is a rugged, lightweight and weatherproof camera bag suitable for small mirrorless systems and mid-sized DSLRs.
- Stylish – transform it into a holdall by removing padded insert
- Weatherproof and well padded
- Small, yet stores key kit comfortably
- Thoughtfully designed for travelling
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
The Hadley Small Pro is the new sister bag to the ever-popular 'Hadley Small' - internally exactly the same size, but with some added features that should make it perfect for many professional photographers and demanding enthusiasts.
The first of these features is a carry handle on top. The handle we chose has a leather underneath for added comfort when carrying - especially useful if you want to use the bag as a mini briefcase for long periods after removing the adjustable shoulder sling (included).
The second addition is a document pocket on the back of the bag - this has a waterproof zip for extra protection in a downpour. Also on the back we added a luggage trolley strap – so that you can slide the bag over the handle on a trolley suitcase for easy travel through an airport.
Of course we made sure to keep the best parts of the original 'Hadley Small'. For impact protection the bag features the same well-tested padded liner insert (included) as the current ‘Hadley Small' design. This is made from dense, fabric covered, ‘closed cell' foam and provides impact protection on all six sides – including the lid. Inside the insert come two removable vertical dividers, and two removable padded flaps for stacking lenses – these dividers attach inside with Velcro. The insert itself attaches into the bag with a single strong press-stud – remove the insert and the bag transforms from a camera bag to stylish compact messenger bag.
Like all our camera bags the outside is made with 3 layer stormproof 'Stormblock' material - two layers of fabric bonded together with a middle layer of butyl rubber. Stormblock fabric never needs 're-proofing' because the butyl layer is bonded permanently into the core of the fabric. The top flap of the bag is ‘sculpted' over the opening of the main compartment so that even in driving rain shouldn't get in if you have it closed up.
The front closing straps are designed around the ‘Quick Release System'. To open the bag you slide the leather straps off the brass ‘clogballs' at the top of the strap – with a bit of practice you'll soon be able to open the bag one handed. The buckles half way down the closing straps are used solely to adjust the fit of the top flap over the main opening and the pockets - you don't need to use them to open the bag. We made these straps slightly less wide compared to the Hadley Pro (and old Hadley Small) to help the aesthetics of the bag. The bag's two front pockets are fitted with a secondary stud in their top outer corner - open this stud to create extra space or close it to form a handy pen holder.
The Hadley Small Pro is small on the outside yet larger than you'd expect on the inside. For example it can hold 2 rangefinder cameras (e.g. Leica M10 and M9 each with lenses attached), a premium mirrorless (CSC) camera (Fujifilm X-Pro2, Lumix GH5 or Olympus OM-D E-M1) with 2 or 3 small to medium sized lenses or even a mid-sized DSLR without battery grip (e.g. Canon 5D Mk4 with 24-70mm f2.8 attached and 24-105mm lens in the bag too) because the bag can bow out slightly at the top to accommodate larger equipment. If you need extra capacity you can add one or two AVEA 7 end pockets on the strong leather side panels.
Because of all this, and because the bag doesn't look like a camera bag, the Hadley Small Pro is an ideal companion while travelling in the city or the country. Like all our camera bags the Hadley Small Pro is made in England and backed by our 5 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Latest addition to the Billingham Hadley range of camera bags.
- Exactly the same size inside as the 'Hadley Small' but with some important extra features.
- Top handle with leather underside for easier and more comfortable carrying.
- Removable, adjustable shoulder sling.
- Luggage trolley strap retainer on the back.
- Rear document pocket with weatherproof zip.
- Removable padded insert to turn the bag from a camera bag to a casual bag in seconds.
- Constructed from a choice of 3-layer waterproof canvas or 3-layer waterproof FibreNyte material.
- Real full grain leather and brass fixings.
- Adjustable front pockets.
- Weighs just 0.95kg (approx 2.09lb) including shoulder sling.
- Suitable for range finder cameras, small mirrorless cameras, and mid-sized DSLR.
- Compatible with AVEA 7 side pockets.
- 5 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Made in England.
External Dimensions: W330mm (13") x D140mm (5½") x H260mm (10¼") (H measurement includes height of handle)
Internal Dimensions: W260mm (10¼") x D80mm (3") x h290mm (7½") Main compartment
Capacity: 3.50 litres (0.12 feet³)
Weight: 0.80 kgs (1.76 lbs) (excluding shoulder sling) OR 0.95 kgs (2.09lbs) (including shoulder sling)
Front 'dump' pockets (x2): W100 to 140mm (4" to 5½") x D40 to 50mm (1½" to 2") x h270mm (6¾")
Capacity: 0.5 to 0.75 litres (0.02 feet³ to 0.03 feet³)
Shoulder Sling Measurements
Length: can be adjusted between 1000mm (39") to 1700mm (67") approx.
Width: 38mm (1½").
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Building on the success of the Hadley Small, Billingham have taken the best features from their thoughtfully designed Pro range and applied it to one of their most popular sized bags.
With their trademark build quality, this bag is rugged, weatherproof and perfect for protecting your kit.
The smaller size is always popular, and still allows for a mid-sized DSLR / mirrorless kit to be securely transported (for instance a Canon MK IV with 24-70mm f/2.8 attached and 24-105mm in the bag too). The weatherproof zipped pocket is a thoughtful touch and provides the perfect place to store your photo itineraries (and other important documents)!
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.