Billingham Hadley Large Shoulder Bag - Black FibreNyte/Black
Billingham Hadley Large Black FibreNyte/Black Shoulder Bag
The Hadley Large is based on the original Hadley - just a little taller and slightly wider. It lacks rear zip pocket or the handle of the Hadley Pro but its extra height provides that bit of extra space for lenses or documents whilst still staying very slim and close to the body.
Like all Billingham bags it is made from three layer fabric - a canvas or Fibrenyte front, a butyl rubber lining that is impermable to water and a final layer of fabric on the inside to add strength and improve drape and durability. Like all Billingham products, the Hadley Large isn't just beautifully made, it is designed to protect your equipment and keep on doing it for years.
Along with the other Hadleys it features the Quick Release System to which we have added solid brass buckles. Why both? Simple, the QRS allows you to open and close the bag quickly and securely and the buckles allow you to fine tune the fit' of the front pockets. For instance, if you have really packed in some bulky gear into one front pocket, you can just let out that side's buckle to suit. In common with the rest of the range the Hadley Large features a padded inner lid over the main compartment to help keep out rain or snow and a sculpted main flap which protect the bags' contents from adverse weather conditions.
Also like the other Hadleys (except the Digital which has a single central fastener) the Hadley Large has a secondary stud fitted to both front pockets' top outer corner which can be used to increase or reduce its capacity when closed it forms a perfect place to clip pens, pencils, etc.
Like every Hadley (apart from the Digital) the Large features a removable padded bucket insert with adjustable partitions and an integral flap,held in position with Velcro touch fastener strips. If you want to stack your kit, you can use more dividers. The whole insert can be detached by a single press stud, to transform the Hadley Large from a camera bag into an understated, stylish travel or work bag.
|Product features in detail|
|What else is included in the box?|
(these are also available as additional or replacement items)
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Shoulder Bags|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.