Billingham 72 Camera Bag Sage FibreNyte/Black
The stylish Billingham 72 Camera Bag Sage FibreNyte/Black is a high-quality English made compact waterproof shoulder bag, which fits a rangefinder or mirrorless camera with a small lens.
- Super stylish and practical bag, designed with top-end materials and features to keep gear safe and secure
- Smaller size lets you bring a compact sized camera and lens kit along with accessories in a front pocket
- Can be worn as a shoulder bag and attached to a belt for hands-free and quick access
- Made in England with canvas, leather and brass complete with five year guarantee
Billingham 72 Camera Bag Sage FibreNyte/Black Summary
Joining other colours in the range is this latest Billingham 72 Shoulder Bag in Sage/Black leather. It is one of the most compact Billingham shoulder bags, fitting a compact, rangefinder or mirrorless camera with one lens securely and comfortably. As with all of Billingham models this is made in England, comes with a five year guarantee and oozes style with signatory leather and solid brass details throughout.
- Designed for fixed prime, rangefinder and mirrorless cameras with one lens
- Two overlapping layers of foam protect the corners of heavier cameras
- Fully adjustable and removable shoulder sling
- Front dump pocket for batteries, memory cards, lens wipes and other camera accessories
- Constructed from a choice of 3-layer waterproof canvas
- Top grain leather and solid brass details.
- 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Made in England
- Compatible with Shoulder Pad Black (optional)
Billingham 72 Shoulder Bag Sage/Black In More Detail
Inside this compact bag the padding that makes up the front, rear and side walls of its body is constructed from two overlapping layers of closed cell foam cut in different patterns – keeping all edges and corners fully protected. Further padding has been sewn into the bottom of the bag, and we have also included a removable padded base. Beneath the outer lid is a top flap, once again made of foam, protecting the camera on all six sides in the event of a knock or fall.
With an outer body constructed of either Billingham 3 layer canvas or FibreNyte, the Billingham 72 offers the ultimate in water resistance and provides full defence against inclement weather conditions. Both materials are hard-wearing yet lightweight and never require reproofing, remaining moisture and heat-resistant for their entire life. FibreNyte is an extra-rugged material that is more colour-fast and delivers even better protection against wear and tear.
The robust outer fabric, together with the contoured main flap that reaches over the sides of the bag, means your camera will be protected whatever the weather.
The bag’s Quick Release System comprises a strong leather tab and brass ClogBall, enabling fast opening with one hand to retrieve the camera, while securing the equipment in transit. Each model is reinforced with the finest top-grain leather, and all fittings are made from solid brass.
The shoulder sling is extra strong and made of shuttle-woven spun polyester. It can be adjusted for length or removed completely – making it ideal to carry as a shoulder bag itself, or as a storage case inside another bag whilst travelling, such as Billingham’s Weekender bag. On the rear of the bag we have also included a wide belt loop for those who prefer to keep their camera a little closer.
A vertical padded divider attached with Velcro® is included with the Billingham 72, enabling the photographer to configure the bag and adjust it to fit their individual requirements. For cameras with slightly larger lenses attached, the divider can be re-positioned or removed to create more space.
A small pocket on the front provides storage for a spare battery, lens cap or memory cards.
As with all Billingham bags, the 72 is manufactured with extreme precision, meeting meticulous technical standards. Once it has passed Billingham’s strict quality controls, each bag is adorned with a laser-engraved woven label containing an individual 10-digit barcoded serial number as part of the company’s Unique Identifier (UI) system, allowing the bag to be registered, identified and tracked throughout its life.
With internal dimensions of 110mm x 90mm x 140mm (WxDxH), the Billingham 72 is the ideal size for premium fixed lens cameras such as the Leica Q (with lens hood), Leica Q2 (with lens hood), Fujifilm X100 range (with lens hood) or Sony DSC-RX1R series, and many small mirrorless system cameras with one small standard lens, such as the Fujifilm X-T2, Fujifilm XPro3, Olympus OMD E-M series, Leica M rangefinders or Canon EOS M kits. It is also ideal for many old 35mm (and even a few 120 film) cameras of a similar size.
- Billingham 72 Shoulder Bag in Sage/Black
- Stowaway Sling (the removable shoulder sling for the bag)
- 72 padded divider
- 72 removable padded base
Billingham 72 Shoulder Bag Specifications
- External Dimensions: W150mm (6") x D130mm (5⅛") x H190mm (7½")
- Internal Dimensions (of Main Compartment): W110mm (4⅜") x D90mm (3½") x H140mm (5½")
- Capacity: 1.38 litres
- Weight: 0.33 kgs (0.73 lbs) (without sling)
- Pockets: 1
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.