Benro SUPADUPA CF Monopod with leg base (Shoe)
The MSD36C SupaDupa monopod features a maximum height of 64.9 inches folding down to just 16.6 inches. The MSD36C has a detachable rubber pivot foot, with included spiked foot providing enhanced stability, while also providing flexibility. Combining twist locks with a CNC-machined, fast-action flip lock, it’s simple to fully extend, and then fine-tune the height of your monopod, with our newly added quick flip lock. The included wrist strap provides convenient as well as secure handling.
- Flip lock lever – CNC machined aluminum flip lock. Easy to make quick height adjustments while shooting.
- Carbon Fiber - carbon fiber leg tube construction.
- Universal 3/8"-16 Thread - Easy to mount most standard photo heads with 3/8"-16 thread.
- Wrist strap - The included wrist strap provides convenient as well as secure handling.
- 5 Year Warranty – 5 Years with online registration.
Item Includes: MSD36C monopod
Product Height (in/cm): 16.93in / 43.0cm
Product Length (in/cm): 2.56in / 6.5cm
Product Weight (lb/kg): 1.1lb / 0.5kg
Product Width (in/cm): 2.36in / 6.0cm
Warranty: 3 Year
Closed Length (in/cm): 16.61in / 42.2cm
Foot Mount: 0.375
Foot Size (mm): Φ50*21.5
Foot Type: EPDM
Head Mount: 1/4 and 3/8
Leg Diameter 1 (mm): 32.4
Leg Diameter 2 (mm): 28.6
Leg Diameter 3 (mm): 25.2
Leg Diameter 4 (mm): 21.8
Leg Lock Type: Twist & Flip
Leg Material: Carbon Fiber
Leg Sections: 6
Maximum Height (in/cm): 64.96in / 165.0cm
Maximum Payload Capacity (lb/kg): 88.18lb / 40.0kg
Minimum Height (in/cm): 16.61in / 42.2cm
Top Plate Diameter (mm): 60
Leg Diameter 5 (mm): 18.4
Leg Type: Round Tube
Base Mount Thread: 1/4 and 3/8
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.