Benro ArcaSmart 360Dual MultiFunction QR Plate
The Benro ArcaSmart 360Dual MultiFunction QR Plate includes Arca-Swiss + Manfrotto mounts, a panoramic function and works with cameras and smartphones, providing multi-angle and multi-dimension adjustment.
Benro ArcaSmart 360Dual MultiFunction QR Plate Summary
Benro’s ArcaSmart system just got smarter - introducing the Arca-Smart 360 Dual Multi-Function QR Plate.
The ArcaSmart 360 Dual is an innovative quick release plate that is compatible with both Arca-Swiss style and Manfrotto RC2 style camera plate systems with multi-angle functionality, and camera or smartphone compatibility.
One side of the plate features a 25° Manfrotto RC2 style dovetail, and then simply rotate the plate 90° and you have an Arca-Swiss style compatible 45° dovetail. No need to worry about changing plates when swapping out your support gear. The included 3-in-1 screw allows for easy camera attachment and removal.
The plate also features a unique built-in phone holder. Simply remove the 3-in-1 screw, open the phone clamp, and mount your smartphone. Whatever support gear you’re using, whether a camera or smartphone, compatibility is no longer an issue with this versatile QR plate. The built-in ⅜” screw hole comes in handy when attaching to monopods or other support gear with ⅜” threads. For existing heads without a pan feature, add this plate for a 360° panorama function, giving you more versatility with your shots. Simply unlock the knob to rotate. Use the built-in scale for even more precision with your pans
The multi-angle functionality of this plate allows you to adjust your camera or phone to a variety of positions that are perfect for your shot. Whether shooting with your camera or smartphone, easily switch from landscape to portrait orientation by unlocking the knob and rotating. Capture your portrait photography or go live on social media - without changing plates.
- Arca and Manfrotto RC2 compatible dual mount.
- Provides Panoramic Rotation on any head
- Built in Phone holder
- 3/8” accessory mount allows mics and lights to easily be attached
- Quick Horizontal and vertical positioning
- Weight (kg): 0.22
- Product Heigt (cm): 4.2
- Product Length (cm): 7.2
- Product Width (cm): 5.2
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.