Avenger A2033FKIT C-Stand Kit Sliding Leg
With a maximum height of over 3m and 10kg payload the Manfrotto Avenger C-Stand Fixed Base 40” Kit (A2033FKIT) provides a stable platform with a grip head and extension arm for studio applications.
Manfrotto Avenger C-Stand Fixed Base 40” 3.3m With Grip Head And Arm (A2033FKIT)
Manfrotto Avenger C-Stand A2033FKIT includes a turtle base chrome plated steel stand with 3 sections and 2 risers as well as D200 grip head and D520 40" (124cm) extension arm that provides extended grip point for scrim, flags and small lights up to 10kg.
- Chrome plated steel stand with 3 sections and 2 risers
- Turtle base stand
- 10kg payload
The Manfrotto Avenger C-Stand features captive locking handles that do not vibrate free are triple chrome plated and perform in the most demanding environments. Avenger C-Stands chrome plated finishes are second to none and provide long lasting durability. They are the most durable in the industry! Avenger fixed bases are not welded and as a result spare parts are easily available should you damage a leg or casting. Couple this with the unbeatable braking power of the D200 grip head and D520 grip arm, this Avenger kit will work flawlessly with flags, gobos, floppies, cutters and all types of lighting whether you be on motion picture sets, shooting video or working in photo studios. Recommended Manfrotto accessories: D600 Boom, E650, F830
Manfrotto Avenger C-Stand A2033FKIT Specifications
- Weight: 7.2 kg
- Maximum Height: 328 cm
- Boom Max Extension: 102 cm
- Payload: 10 kg
- Closed Length: 134 cm
- Footprint Max Diameter: 95 cm
- Boom Min Extension: 102 cm
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.