Asus ProArt Display PA27AC 27-Inch HDR WQHD Monitor
Get high colour accuracy with the pre-calibrated Asus ProArt Display PA27AC 27-Inch HDR WQHD Monitor that features a frameless design and Thunderbolt 3 ports, ideal for photographers using Windows or Mac.
Asus ProArt Display PA27AC 27-Inch HDR WQHD Monitor Summary
- HDR Professional Monitor - 27-inch
- WQHD, HDR-10, 100% of sRGB, colour accuracy ΔE < 2, Thunderbolt™ 3, Hardware Calibration
- 27-inch WQHD IPS display with frameless design
- 100% of sRGB colour gamut, pre-calibrated for excellent colour accuracy (ΔE < 2)
- HDR function makes it possible to create more dynamic and realistic images
- Thunderbolt™ 3 supports data transfers at up to 40 Gbps, and USB-C with Power Delivery provides up to 45W of power to external devices
- ASUS ProArt™ Calibration Technology offers advanced adjustments including a 14-bit lookup table for colour accuracy and 5x5 grid uniformity testing
Extreme clarity, superior contrast
ASUS ProArt™ PA27AC is Worldwide 1st 27-inch HDR400 with Thunderbolt™ 3 professional monitor. It features WQHD IPS panel with a 4-side frameless design and a wide 100% of sRGB colour gamut. Up to 400 nits of brightness and HDR-10 provide lifelike experience. PA27AC features Thunderbolt™ 3 USB-C ports supports data transfers at up to 40 Gbps, DisplayPort and also support 45W power delivery. Advanced ProArt™ calibration technology and factory pre-calibrated to ensures the colour accuracy. With Windows- and Mac OS-certified, PA27AC is ideal for graphic designers, photographers, or anyone looking for high colour accuracy.
Impeccably detailed visuals
With 77% more pixels than conventional Full HD monitors, ProArt™ PA27AC offers WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution for the superior picture quality and sharp imagery that photographers desire. And, with so much extra screen space, you can work more easily and comfortably with less scrolling and zooming.
Bring out the true beauty of your pictures
Achieving 100% coverage of the sRGB colour gamut, ProArt PA27AC reproduces richer and more vivid colours, ensuring that colours in your photos look more lifelike.
A picture painted with extra colours
Ideal for photographers, graphic designers or anyone looking for high accuracy, PA27AC offers 8-bit colour graphics to display over 16.7 million colours. It uses a 14-bit internal lookup table and supports Gamma values of 2.6, 2.4, 2.2, 2.0 and 1.8 to give you natural-looking images, and smoother transitions between hues.
A brighter, more lifelike viewing experience
ProArt PA27AC features up to 400 nits of brightness and HDR-10 high dynamic range technology for brighter whites and darker blacks, resulting in a rich and lifelike viewing experience.
High colour fidelity for truly expressive hues
Revel in pure, expressive hues thanks to accurate, true-to-life colour reproduction. Each ProArt PA27AC monitor is pre-calibrated to guarantee industry-leading colour accuracy and features ASUS advanced gray-scale tracking technology that provides a report of calibration levels 63, 127 and 255. This ensures your images are accurately reproduced onscreen, allowing you to see exactly how your work is going to look when it's finished. PA27AC also comes with 95% uniformity compensation to guard against brightness and chroma (colour) fluctuations on different parts of the screen.
ASUS ProArt Calibration Technology
Whether you're using a desktop or laptop, PC or Mac, ASUS ProArt Calibration Technology offers colour accuracy tuning and uniformity compensation to make things easy when it's time to recalibrate your display's brightness and colour consistency.
- Colour accuracy optimisation
Achieve optimum colour accuracy when working with different types of content with a variety of advanced setups, allowing you to adjust colour gamut, brightness, black levels, gamma correction, colour temperature and uniformity.
- Uniformity compensation
Get 3x3 and 5x5 uniformity compensation matrices to ensure consistent brightness throughout the screen to reduce colour shift.
- Saved colour parameter profiles
Save all colour parameter profiles on the monitor's internal scaler integrated circuit (IC) chip instead of the PC. This lets you connect ProArt PA27AC to different devices without the need to recalibrate each time. It also reduces the signal distortion between the IC and the LCD optical spectrum. Colour profiles can be easily activated via the hotkey on the monitor next time, without a PC or calibrator.
- Compatible with most calibrators
ASUS ProArt is also compatible with the top major hardware calibrators such as X-rite i1 Display Pro and Datacolor Spyder 5 series.
The port that does it all
For unrivaled expandability and versatile, ultrafast connections, ProArt PA27AC includes two USB-C ports that support Thunderbolt™ 3 for data transfer speeds of up to 40Gb/s, DisplayPort and USB 3.1 with Power Delivery for providing up to 45W of power to external devices. In addition, you can daisy-chain several displays through a single port without the need for a hub or a switch. With Thunderbolt™ 3, the possibilities are truly endless!
QuickFit Virtual Scale
Save time and work smarter with ASUS QuickFit Virtual Scale. It provides you with an onscreen grid overlay so you can align and preview documents in their actual sizes prior to printing. There's also an intuitive 5-way navigation joystick so you can easily access and switch settings using the onscreen menu.
Protect your eyes with ASUS Eye Care technology
ASUS blue light filter
ASUS Ultra-Low Blue Light technology is designed to protect viewers from harmful exposure to blue light. Certified by TÜV Rheinland, the blue light filter offers four settings that are easily accessed through the onscreen display menu via the hotkey.
ASUS Flicker-Free technology
ASUS Flicker-Free technology provides a more comfortable viewing experience and work environment by reducing onscreen flicker to minimise eye strain, headaches and eye fatigue when you spend long hours in front of the display.
With ProArt PA27AC, a comfortable viewing position is always within reach thanks to its slim profile and ergonomically-designed stand with tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments. Its onscreen menu even rotates automatically to display correctly when using the monitor in portrait orientation — handy when working with websites or longer documents.
In the box:
- Cable Clip
- Colour pre-calibration report
- DisplayPort cable
- DisplayPort-to-miniDP cable
- HDMI cable
- Power cord
- Quick release stand
- Quick start guide
- Support CD
- Thunderbolt™ 3 Cable
- USB 2.0 cable
- Warranty Card
|Offers: Free Gift|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.