Aputure Lantern Softbox
Aputure Lantern Softbox
Aputure Lantern Softbox summary
Aputure's Chip-on-Board LEDs shine because of their versatility, and ability to create hard or soft light simply by using different lighting modifiers. With the recent release of the Fresnel 2X and the Spotlight Mount, for intensifying and shaping hard light, Aputure decided it was time to introduce an easier way to shape your soft light too.
Aputure Lantern Softbox in detail
A Quick Soft Light Solution
The Aputure Lantern is one of Aputure's fastest soft light modifiers yet. This spherical softbox can pop open and be ready to use in mere seconds. As filmmakers, you need to move fast, and your lighting shouldn't get in your way. With the Lantern, you'll be able to produce soft, even light wherever your shoots may take you.
Even, Omnidirectional Light
Light up the entire room. By utilizing a 26'' spherical design, the Lantern spreads the light from your LED or Studio Stobe in all directions with a 270° beam angle. Now you can fill an entire space with soft, even light with just a single light source.
The Art of Control
To create cinematic depth, you need to be able to control your light, so Aputure wanted to take the spherical lantern design on step further. The Aputure Lantern is one of the only spherical softboxes on the market with a 4-section, fully adjustable light control skirt. By using a hook-and-loop design, the removable skirts can attach in any position, to quickly and precisely control your soft light. You can roll the skirt up or down to flag off unwanted light.
Ready for Run-and-Gun Filmmakers
With its tension-based quick release design, the Lantern can be set up or broken down in just a few seconds, allowing you to set up fewer lights, faster. Combining that with its durable and portable design makes the Lantern the perfect run-and-gun soft light modifier. Throw it in the back of your car and get shooting.
Perfect for Any Bowens Mount Light
With the ability to fit onto any Bowens mount Studio Strobe or LED fixtures, such as the 120d or 300d series lights, the Lantern is the perfect photo or video accessory for casting soft light over a wide area, while still maintaining control.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.