3 Legged Thing Lexie Universal Arca-Swiss L-Bracket Darkness/Black
The 3 Legged Thing Lexie Universal Arca-Swiss L-Bracket Darkness/Black fits a variety of the best known cameras, features a tough extendable base and a modular design made of anodised aerospace-grade magnesium alloy.
3 Legged Thing Lexie Universal Arca-Swiss L-Bracket Darkness/Black Summary
Lexie is the world's most versatile Arca-Swiss compatible L-bracket system. Thanks to its hugely versatile modular construction, it can be used with a wide variety of cameras from the world's best known brands.
Made from beautifully anodised aerospace-grade magnesium alloy, Lexie features an extendable base with a choice of two camera screw slots, so that users can adjust the L-bracket to the optimal size and positioning for their camera. This will give the majority of users access to both battery door and side ports. Additional adjustments may allow tethering in portrait orientation or use of rear flip screens.
Users of Peak Design's Capture (v3) can attach Lexie to their Capture using the supplied glass-reinforced nylon adapter and 1/4"-20 long pass-thru camera screw.
- Arca-Swiss compatible modular multifunction L-bracket
- Adjustable, extendable base and dual mounting screw slots for optimal fit
- Camera strap slot in the base
- Cut-out in vertical aspect can be put in 4 different positions for use with L-shaped cable jacks
- Peak Design Capture (v3) adapter made from glass-reinforced nylon and long 1/4"-20 camera screw supplied in box
- Two 1/4"-20 screw threads in upright and base for attachment of accessories
- Supplied with handy Toolz multitool
What's In The Box?
- LEXIE Arca-Swiss compatible universal L-bracket
- Toolz multifunction tool with Hex keys, coin turn, carabiner, and bottle opener
- 1/4"-20 Stainless Steel Stagsden camera screw
- Peak Design Capture v3 compatible glass-reinforced nylon adapter
- Long 1/4"-20 Stainless Steel camera screw for use with adapter
- Microfibre bag
|9.4 cm / 3.7 "
|38 mm / 1.49 "
|Working base range
|9.4 - 12.4 cm / 3.7 - 4.88 "
|Vertical Aspect Height
|8.4 cm / 3.3 "
|Vertical Aspect Width
|38 mm / 1.49 "
|92 g / 3.2 oz
|Wide range of mirrorless and DSLR cameras
|Camera Mounting Screw
|5 Year Global Warranty
|14.5 x 4 x 5 cm / 5.7 x 1.6 x 1.9 "
|163 g / 5.74 oz
|Carton Dimensions - qty 40
|45 x 23 x 17.5cm / 17.7 x 9 x 6.8 "
|Carton Gross Weight
|7.2 kg / 15.8 lb
|Carton Net Weight
|6.5 kg / 14.3 lb
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!