- Fits Long Telephoto Lenses
- Attaches to Optional Belt or Backpack
- Pops down to Increase Bag Height
- Wide Mouth for Quick Access
- Secure Drawstring Closure
- Outer Stretch Pocket for Lens Cap
- Grab Handle
- Water-Resistant Coated Material
- Rain Cover Included in Bottom Pocket
- Interior height of 9.5" and diameter of 4.5", expandable to 13" for storing long telephoto lenses with their hoods and tripod collars attached
Part of the modular belt system, this black Lens Changer 75 Pop Down V3.0 from Think Tank is a water-resistant nylon pouch designed for holding long telephoto lenses such as the 70-200mm f/2.8 or 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6. Thanks to a pop-down feature that extends the height of the bag, you can keep most lenses with their hoods and tripod collars attached for quick deployment. The lens case attaches to any optional Think Tank belt or backpack, so you can easily use it while shooting for switching lenses on the go.
Made of nylon and polyester, the pouch features a water-repellent coating on the outside for increased durability, and comes with a rain cover in its bottom pocket that can be easily deployed in inclement conditions. Its mouth opens wide for quick access to your gear and closes via a simple drawstring. An outer stretch pocket is available for storing a lens cap or other small item, while a grab handle allows you to easily carry the case with your hands when needed.