- Converts colour slides and monochrome film to JPEG file format: 35mm, 110, 126 and Super 8
- Resolution: 14 megapixels CMOS sensor (4416x3312) 14MP/22MP (interpolated)
- TV out connection: NTSC/PAL, USB 2.0 interface
- Internal memory 128 MB, external memory up to 32GB (SD card)
- 2.4â€ colour TFT LCD screen
The Kenro Film Scanner KNSC201 converts slides and negatives into JPEG digital images. The scanner has a resolution of 14 megapixels / 22 megapixels (interpolated) and features a colour 2.4" TFT LCD display.
This scanner accepts SD cards up to 32GB for storing scanned images, and can work independently from a PC. Scanned images can be stored onto a PC via the USB port.