MacPhun Focus 2 Pro (on SD Card)
Break out of the ordinary and easily create selective focus, lens blur, motion blur and tilt-shift effects. Focus by Macphun helps you eliminate the need for additional physical (expensive) equipment and extends filter and lens functionality beyond your camera, simplifying your shoot and giving you more control.
You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to draw attention to the most important subjects of your photos, achieving a perfect artistic touch. Focus 2 is a standalone application. Focus 2 Pro can be used as both standalone and plug-in to Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements and Lightroom as well as Apple Aperture.
- Native RAW processing with 16-bit support
- Over 150 one-click presets
- Multiple layers
- Adaptive Exposure, Smart Contrast, Shadow Recovery
- Powerful Clarity & Structure controls
- Color Filters that operate on both Luminance & Saturation
- Glow, Lens Blur, Vignette and Textures
- Versatile Grain engine & photo frames
- Export to TIFF, PSD, JPG and a host of other formats
- Sharing to social networks & Print Lab
- Plug-in support for Adobe PS, Lightroom, Apple Aperture.
- Advanced Layers functionality with Blend Modes
- The ability to use the source color from the original image
- 8 layers (instead of 5 in standard version)
- Upgraded Vignettes with a Luminosity & center point control
- Zone System to “balance” gray shades for superior contrast
- Support of additional shortcuts for faster workflow
- Histograms with tonal range clipping and pixel saturation