Fujifilm X-h2 Mirrorless Camera Body
The flagship in their renowned range of X-Series mirrorless cameras, the Fujifilm X-h2 is the first X-series camera to feature in-body image stabilisation, and it does so at up to 5.5 stops of compensation. The Fuji X-h2 is a professional level mirrorless camera with a rugged and durable build quality that features, among other things, 4K video at up to 200 Mbps output, dual SD card slots, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, and F-Log recording at 4K directly to the SD card.
Weighing only 673g (with battery and memory cards), the X-h2 has been built around the needs of professionals, fulfilling the desires of both photographers and videographers alike.
- Flagship X-Series mirrorless camera
- 5-axis in-body image stabilisation up to 5.5 stops of compensation
- 24.3 Megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor with no low-pass filter
- High speed X-Processor Pro image processing engine
- Dust-resistant & water-resistant properties
- Uses 25% thicker magnesium alloy compared to X-T2 for more robust build
- Modified mount structure giving a more compact size & lighter weight
- High-quality scratch-resistant coating
- High-magnification, high-precision electronic viewfinder with 0.75x magnification ratio
- 3,690K-dot resolution viewfinder with 0.005 second lag time & 100 fps frame rate
- 3-direction tilt, 3-inch, 1,040K-dot resolution electrostatic touch-panel rear LCD monitor
- Additional 1.28 inch sub-LCD on top of the camera
- Large grip design with a new shape & leaf-spring switch on the shutter release button
- Quietest shutter of all X-Series cameras
- New AF-On button on the back of camera for easy thumb-operated autofocus
- Additional body modifications include enlarged buttons on the rear & improved grip and command dials, plus a new focus lever for rapid, accurate movement of the focus point
- New ETERNA film simulation mode for shooting movies with a cinematic film appearance
- X-h2 now records at up to 200 Mbps bit rate
- New 1080p resolution video at 120 fps, plus ½, ¼, and 1/5th speed slow motion
- New F-Log to SD card recording
- New DCI 4K video recording at 4096x2160 resolution
- New 400% dynamic range setting (approx. 12 stops)
- New 200Mbps high bit rate recording & new high-sound quality internal microphone at 24 bit/48 kHz) and verbal time codes.
- First Flicker Reduction mode on an X-Series camera – essential for indoor sports photography
- Improved AF algorithm improves low-light limit for phase detection autofocus by approx. 1.5 stops from 0.5EV to -1.0EV
- Improved AF algorithm also improves AF-C performance while zooming, plus expanded minimum aperture range
- New dedicated VPB-Xh2 battery grip that matches dust & water resistant performance & can hold two additional batteries (included)
Fujifilm XF 16-55mm f2.8 R WR
This standard length zoom lens with a continuous F2.8 aperture allows for very sharp every day shots. As part of the new weather resistant range by Fujifilm, come rain or shine you can ensure you will capture the perfect images.
- 35mm equivalent: - 24-84mm
- Continuous F2.8 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range
- Part of Fujifilm's new weather-resistant range.
Optically designed to draw out the maximum image quality as a flagship standard zoom lens
Fujifilm VPB-Xh2 Battery Grip with 2 NPW-126S batteries included
- Dust-resistant and water-resistant, the grip operates at temperatures of down to -10°C. Two batteries may be attached, with a third battery in the body of the camera increasing the maximum number of available shots in normal mode to approximately 900. In boost mode, multiple batteries can be used simultaneously, improving performance for burst shots and reducing the interval between shots, shutter time lag, and the blackout period.
- In addition, the accessory also increases the maximum period for shooting movies in 4K to about 30 minutes, making the VPB-Xh2 an essential accessory for maximizing the performance of the X-h2.
- Controls include the shutter-release button, focus lever, AE-L button, AF-ON button, command dial, Q button, and Fn button, providing the same easy operation when using the camera in both the vertical and horizontal positions.
- The VPB-Xh2 is equipped with a headphone socket, allowing the operator to monitor sound while recording video.
- The grip also includes recharging capability. The included AC adapter (AC-9VS) can be used to recharge the two batteries which are included, simultaneously over approximately 2 hours.