Benro MeFOTO GlobeTrotter Aluminium Tripod With Ball Head Kit Black
The Benro MeFOTO GlobeTrotter Aluminium Tripod With Ball Head Kit in Black is a classic travel system with a convertible monopod, PU60 Camera Plate, Spiked Feet and Carry Case and huge 12kg payload!
Benro MeFOTO GlobeTrotter Aluminium Tripod With Ball Head Kit Black Summary
The MeFOTO GlobeTrotter Classic is a travel photo tripod and monopod in one. Great for both compact and full frame cameras with larger lenses, plus converts to a monopod in seconds. Only 16.1" when folded yet 64.2" extended and can support 26.4 lb.
The Q2 triple-action ballhead uses an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate and has separate controls for pan lock, drag and friction. Ideal for point & shoot, mirrorless, micro 4/3 and DSLR cameras with larger lenses, the GlobeTrotter can support up to 26.4 lb. Item Includes: GlobeTrotter Tripod, Q2 Ballhead, PU60 Camera Plate, Spiked Feet and Carry Case with Shoulder Strap.
Benro MeFOTO GlobeTrotter Aluminium Tripod With Ball Head Kit Black Specifications
|Product Height (cm):||41|
|Product Length (cm):||8.7|
|Product Width (cm):||8.7|
|Minimum Height (cm):||41|
|Maximum Height (cm):||163|
|Head Type:||Ball Head|
|Closed Length (cm):||57.2|
|Converts to Monopod:||Y|
|Foot Size (mm):||Φ24*15.5|
|Foot Type:||Threaded Feet|
|Leg Diameter 1 (mm):||15|
|Leg Diameter 2 (mm):||18.4|
|Leg Diameter 3 (mm):||21.8|
|Leg Diameter 4 (mm):||25.2|
|Leg Diameter 5 (mm):||28.6|
|Leg Lock Type:||Twist Lock|
|Maximum Height Converted to Monopod (cm):||170|
|Maximum Height w/Column Extended (cm):||163|
|Maximum Height w/Column Retracted (cm):||140|
|Maximum Payload Capacity (kg):||12|
|QR Plate - Length (cm):||50|
|QR Plate - Width (cm):||38|
|Quick Release Camera Thread Size:||0.25|
|Quick Release Type:||Arca|
|Reverse Folded Length (cm):||41|
|Separate Panning Lock:||Φ38|
|Top Plate Diameter (mm):||50|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.