Benro MeVideo Aluminium Livestream Stand With Ball Head
The Benro MeVideo Aluminium Livestream Stand with Ball Head delivers strength and durability to hold devices weighing up to 2kg yet the whole kit only weighs 750g and reaches 29cm securely when extended.
Benro MeVideo Aluminium Livestream Stand With Ball Head Summary
With Benro’s MeVIDEO Aluminum Livestream Stand, you’ll get the support you need to go live!
Expanding your creativity and providing you with increased flexibility during your productions is what the MeVIDEO Livestream collection is all about. The stand’s Aluminum construction provides strength and durability. It is surprisingly lightweight at a mere 1.65 lbs, and supports a maximum payload of 4.4 lbs. Perfect for mounting mobile devices or tablets.
This stand features a compact reverse-folding design, making it perfect to travel or store. Its secure rubber twist locks on the legs and center column, allow for a fast and fumble-free setup every time.
The anti-slide rubber feet provide increased stability. Simply press down on the 3/8”-16 top thread to reveal a ¼”-20 thread for universal mounting options.
When fully extended, this stand reaches an impressive 7.2 ft maximum height. Couple this stand with Benro’s accessory expansion kit for even more mounting possibilities. Or pair it with other MeVIDEO accessories to step-up your content even further.
Benro MeVideo Aluminium Livestream Stand With Ball Head Specifications
|Product Height (cm):||44.5|
|Product Length (cm):||8.5|
|Product Width (cm):||8.5|
|Minimum Height (cm):||19.09|
|Maximum Height (cm):||29|
|Bowl Size (mm):||170.5|
|Closed Length (cm):||20|
|Leg Diameter 1 (mm):||44.5|
|Leg Diameter 2 (mm):||25.59055118|
|Leg Diameter 3 (mm):||65|
|Leg Diameter 4 (mm):||67.12598425|
|Leg Diameter 5 (mm):||170.5|
|Leg Lock Type:||17.51968504|
|Maximum Height w/Column Extended (cm):||1/4“|
|Quick Release Camera Thread Size:||Φ24.2*26|
|Quick Release Type:||Rubber Feet|
|Separate Panning Lock:||Y|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.