DJI Osmo Mobile 3 - Smartphone Gimbal
The DJI Osmo Mobile 3 is a folding handheld gimbal system for smartphones, offering easier controls, a lighter and more ergonomic design, and long battery life.
- Smooth footage with cinematic results even when moving around
- Track your subject keeping them right where you want them with ActiveTrack 3.0
- Creating time/motion/hyperlapses straight from the gimbal
- Turns your phone into a film-makers best friend for best ever content creation
- Excellently priced stabiliser packed with other features
DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Smartphone Gimbal Summary
If you love capturing movies with your smartphone then the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 gimbal is for you. Packed with useful features this is not just a brilliant stabiliser to get cinematic footage but also includes convenient single handed controls. Content creators can click a photo, track subjects, electronically zoom into the scene as well as capture time-lapse and panoramas straight from the gimbal. Check out our other DJI products here, including of course amazing consumer drones and other stabilisers and content creator accessories to make your story come alive. You might want to check out the DJI OM 4 compact smartphone gimbal stabiliser too.
- Foldable and Portable
- Story Mode
- Gesture Control
- ActiveTrack 3.0
- Sport Mode
- Quick Roll
With a 3-axis gimbal that effectively reduces shaky footage, Osmo Mobile 3 delivers a super-smooth, stabilised image. A lightweight, ultra-responsive design reacts to your movements in real time, letting you focus more on the moment at hand.
A sleek, foldable design allows Osmo Mobile 3 to be taken anywhere. Weighing just 405 grams, it is portable, light, and incredibly convenient to toss in a backpack for your next adventure. Standby mode allows you to use your smartphone when the gimbal is folded, enabling you to start shooting again in no time.
Thanks to its intelligent design, Osmo Mobile 3 can be held for long periods of time. A comfortable grip fits perfectly in your palm, enabling you to create without limitations.
Your Story, Your Moment
Story mode provides multiple templates that transform your footage in seconds by automatically adding movement, music, and other effects for a polished result.
Edit & Share Quickly
After customizing your video with a variety of music templates, transition effects, and filters, share your work easily on social media and video platforms.
Gesture & Selfies
A simple gesture is all it takes to snap a selfie or begin recording. Both the front and rear camera can recognize Gesture Control, which makes shooting your solo travels and group shots a walk in the park.
To capture scenes that require fast movement, simply press the trigger, make a gesture, or select a subject on your smartphone to start tracking. ActiveTrack 3.0 incorporates deep learning and computer vision algorithms, resulting in smooth and reliable tracking technology.
The powerful combination of electronic image stabilization (EIS) and gimbal stabilization is perfect for shooting Hyperlapse videos. Enable ActiveTrack 3.0 for a truly unique Hyperlapse creation that tracks your subject while recording.
Creative Shooting Modes
Capture entire scenes with automatic 3x3 and 180-degree panoramas.
Condense time and movement for stunning results.
Record every detail of movements you would otherwise miss.
Say goodbye to time-consuming steps. Osmo Mobile 3 is able to shoot from any angle with the M button and trigger. Explore useful function like Quick Roll, which allows you to transition from portrait to landscape mode.
Buttons for Advanced Control
Enable most operation with a single hand thanks to the joystick, intuitive button combinations, and access to the Quick Menu.
Dolly Zoom is a fantastic way to add and extra touch of cinematic flair to your footage. Thanks to a zoom slider that allows customizable speed, you can now recreate the famous “Hitchcock effect” with your mobile device.
Keep Up with Sport Mode
Sport mode has been redesigned with fully optimised algorithms that let Osmo Mobile 3 easily capture fast-paced action. From the dynamic movements of a basketball game to your dog chasing a squirrel, never miss moment.
For a complete filmmaking experience, use the Osmo Mobile 3 with the DJI Mimo App. Complete with helpful tutorials, convenient templates, and intelligent modes, DJI Mimo allows you to explore more functions and push your creativity.
- Folded Dimensions - 157x130x46mm
- Unfolded Dimensions - 285x125x103mm
- Weight - 405 grams
- Batery Life - 15 hours
- Phone size supported - Osmo Mobile 3 supports smartphones that are 62-88mm wide and up to 9.5mm thick
What else is included in the box?
|Osmo Mobile 3 (Built-in Battery) x 1|
|Power Cable x 1|
|Storage Pouch x 1|
|Wrist Strap x 1|
|Anti-Slip Pads x 4|
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Gimbals, Stabilisers & Video Rigs|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
We're mighty impressed with how the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Smartphone Gimbal can transform the quality of video produced from a smartphone to give a cinematic feel. It does the basics well with smooth panning and general stabilisation, but it comes into its own when using ActiveTrack 3.0, and creating time-lapses, hyperlapse and motionlapses. Content creators who love using their phone for images and videos get a compact, portable gimbal which also provides easy one-touch single handed control. You can click a photo, track subjects, electronically zoom into the scene without losing site of your subject.
The battery lasts for ages too, so if you are out and about shooting all day long the chances are the gimbal will outrun your smartphone easily!
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.