Vanguard VEO Select 39RBM BK - Roll-Top Backpack - Black
This product is no longer available
If you’re looking to stand out from the crowd without compromising on performance, then the VEO Select 39RBM BK Roll-Top Backpack may be the perfect choice. Designed not to look like a camera bag, this stylish front opening backpack will fit a mirrorless (or smaller DSLR) camera, 6-8 lenses, a flash unit, a 9.7" tablet, up to two tripods and multiple accessories such as memory cards, cables, batteries and a charger.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
If you’re looking to stand out from the crowd without compromising on performance, then the VEO Select 39RBM BK Roll-Top Backpack may be the perfect choice. Designed not to look like a camera bag in choice of material and stylish design, this backpack disguises the fact that you’re carrying a valuable camera kit.
This backpack is perfect for a mirrorless kit and can hold a mirrorless (or smaller DSLR) camera, 6-8 lenses, a flash unit, a 9.7” tablet and multiple accessories such as memory cards, cables, batteries and a charger. It will also take up to two travel tripods using the expandable side pockets.
The standard setup includes a small daypack section above that provides extra space to use as you wish, be it for lunch or additional camera kit. This section can be enlarged by unrolling the roll-top and used for additional items when needed (such as a jumper).
On the rear is also includes a hidden pocket that allows you to keep a passport or wallet safe as you travel.
To access the main camera compartment there is a front panel that can be opened for full access. This is completely customisable and removing the daypack section will allow you to set up the backpack for top access.
Measuring just 270 × 170 × 430mm (10 5/8 × 6 3/4 × 16 7/8 inches) and weighing just 1070g (2.4lbs) this is a compact and lightweight solution. To make it comfortable to carry, it includes a non-slip padded backpack harness, an adjustable chest strap and padded back with central airflow system.
To protect your valuable kit from the lumps and bumps of real life, this backpack is well padded, and to protect your kit from the damp it is manufactured with water resistant material, but also includes a seam sealed rain cover.
To prevent unwanted access to your kit on the go, the front panel is secured with double security buckles that prevent the zips being whipped open to expose your camera bodies/lenses.
- Stylish and functional – roll-top design
- Perfect for mirrorless – or even a compact drone and associated kit
- Hold up to two travel tripods – using each expandable side pocket
- Work on the go – with a 9.7" tablet
- Comfortable carry – non-slip backpack harness and airflow system
- Space up top for personal kit – with removable daypack section on top
- Everyday luggage - simply remove interior divider compartment
- Always protected – well-padded all round
- Secure on the go –double security buckles
- Keep dry – high quality water resistant material with additional seam sealed rain cover
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.