Park Cameras London Photo Walk St Pauls and the South Bank
London Photo Walk St Pauls and the Southbankview full description
Product Code: SOPL2018STPAULS
Earn 30 Park Points
|Course Name: School of Photography - London Photo walks - St Pauls and the Southbank|
|Course Location: Park Cameras School of Photography - London Training Centre|
Thursday 15th March 2018 11.00am-1.30pm
Friday 29th June 2018 11.00am-1.30pm
Saturday 27th October 2018 11.00am- 1.30pm
Starting at the delightful St Paul's Cathedral, you will join us in heading across the Millennium Bridge (no longer wobbly) and going left towards the South Bank and taking in some of the spectacular architecture.
We will cover camera settings ( apertures, shutter speeds, ISO, white balance, focus and drive modes) as well as help with finding subjects and composition.
We recommend a DSLR or Mirrorless camera with a wide angle, standard and telephoto lens and/or a zoom lens. Do not bring a tripod and flash is not required.
|Required Skill Level|
All skill levels are catered for!
|what is included with this course?|
All instruction while on the course, free e-book, follow up critique of up to 10 images.
Park Cameras offer a range of photography courses in London and West Sussex for a range of cameras and photographic styles, please see our School of Photography page or call us on 01444 23 70 70 for more information on any of our photography classes.
Book a course online
Buying a School of Photography course as a gift
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.