Panasonic Lumix S5 Camera WithTripod Grip Kit and battery
Product Code: P016670L
The compact and lightweight Panasonic Lumix S5 camera with tripod grip and spare battery kit are ideal for vlogging and Youtube content creation with 24.2MP full-frame stills and 4K/60p video.
- Extremely compact and lightweight kit with the latest hybrid technologies in vlogging-friendly form
- Full-frame 24.2 megapixel resolution with wide 14+ stops of dynamic range in Vlog
- No overheating 4K/30p video and 30 minutes at 4K/60p for extended movie recording times
- Greatly improved deep learning contrast AF with high-speed Eye, Face, Head and Animal AF for both photos and videos
- Excellent low light shooting possibilities from Dual Native ISO and built-in sensor shift stabilisation
Panasonic Lumix S5 Camera With Tripod Grip and extra battery Kit Summary
This vlogging kit combines the new full-frame L-mount Panasonic Lumix S5 Camera and the Tripod Grip DMW-SHGR1. The S5 is the latest offering in the Lumix S Series range which provides hybrid stills and video capabilities. The kit is aimed at enthusiasts or professionals who need an extremely compact and lightweight content creation tool which also delivers the very latest technologies. The addition of the tripod grip allows users to hold the camera comfortably while capturing stills or video when shooting in selfie mode or recording a piece to camera. The DMW-SHGR1 also acts as a regular mini tripod allowing users to place the kit remotely and control the camera using an app via Bluetooth or WiFi.
The S5 shares the same 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor with 24.2 megapixel resolution as the S1H camera, yet is considerably smaller and lighter. The S5 is also capable of recording 4K 60p/50p 4:2:0 10-bit, and 4K 30p/25p 4:2:2 10-bit internal movies with 14+ stops of dynamic range (V-Log). This competes with pro cinema cameras whilst also providing V-Gamut compatibility with popular VariCam colour science renowned for accurate colours and skin tones.
Videographers gain advanced low light capabilities with a maximum ISO 51,200 providing crystal-clear high sensitivity video with the adoption of Dual Native ISO technology. Stills photographers who never want to miss a moment can burst to 30fps in 6K photo mode with 18-megapixel equivalent photos, ensuring every moment of action is captured. Ultra-high resolution stills are also possible with 96 megapixel equivalent images when used on a tripod, broadening the appeal of the Lumix S5 to landscape, architectural and photographers who print large images.
What else is included in the box?
- Panasonic Lumix S5 Camera Body
- Tripod Grip DMW-SHGR1
- Shoulder Strap
- Battery Pack (X2)
- Battery Charger
- AC Adaptor
- USB Connection Cable (A-C)
- Lens Cap, Lens Hood, Lens Rear Cap
|Offers: Trade In Bonus|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic S5|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Panasonic has released this compelling option in the form of the Lumix S5, zoom lens and tripod grip kit to cater for the growth of vlogging and content creation for Youtube and other platforms. Despite enthusiast-level pricing the camera delivers professional quality video at 4K 10-bit as well as a 24.2MP high resolution full-frame sensor for stills capture. A combination of upgrades ensure smooth movies and images can be captured even in extremely low light situations. These include an impressive base ISO of 51200, improved AF algorithms which include Eye and Face detect, highly competent Dual Native ISO technology and in-body stabilisation. In-camera video quality is excellent with high speed and slow motion options readily available, or an external recorder can be utilised for even greater 4K 60p/50p 4:2:0 10-bit. Stills photography is well catered for in this hybrid camera thanks to ultra-fast burst speeds and 96-megapixel equivalent high resolution images when using the included tripod or any tripod for that matter.
The extremely compact nature of this kit enables users to bring it anywhere including when travelling and the lens is as versatile providing extremely close focus abilities as well as a useful ultra wide to standard zoom range.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.