Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ80 Compact Digital Camera Black
- 30x optical zoom for long range acquisition
- High resolution 4K video and 4K photo
- Sharp 3â'? touch LCD screen
Panasonic DMC-TZ80 Compact Camera Summary
|Product features in detail|
The TZ80 has a ½.3 inch 18M high sensitivity MOS sensor.
Like its bigger brother, the TZ100 it features Panasonic's new Venus 9 engine.
Comes with a built in 30x optical zoom LEICA lens, ranging from 24/720mm, F3.3-6.4.
For photography, it uses the POWER OIS and for video, the 5-axis HYBRID OIS.
ISO range is 80-3200 and extended is 6400
In burst shooting mode, 4K bursts are at 30fps. Full resolution is 10fps and AF tracking is 6fps.
The TZ80 is equipped with a 3 inch 1040k-dot touch LCD screen.
Has a 0.2 inch 1,166k-dot electronic viewfinder.
The flash on the TZ80 is GN5.7, ISO100m.
Features Panasonic's proprietary 'Post Focus' technology, allowing you to select an 'in-focus' after taking a shot.
AVCHD (FHD) is at 1920x1080/50p, MP4 (4K) is at 3840x2160/25p, and FHD is at 1920x1080/25p.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ80|
|AE Bracketing: 1 stop|
|Autofocus Modes: Single|
|Articulated Screen: Fixed|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Battery: Battery Pack|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 320|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 40.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 18|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: 5 stops|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): 5.60 m (Auto ISO)|
|Focal length (equiv.): 24 - 720 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: Red-eye reduction|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 64|
|Length (mm): 38|
|Width (mm): 112|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 282|
|Image ratio w:h: 01:01|
|Camera Image stabilization: Optical|
|ISO: Auto, 80 - 3200 (expands to 6400)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): 1/16000 sec|
|Maximum ISO: 3200|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 6400|
|Max resolution: 4896 x 3672|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): 1/2000|
|Maximum aperture: 3.30|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 50|
|Minimum ISO: 80|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 3|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): 4|
|Metering modes: Spot|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 4|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 30.0|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Venus Engine|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: 3″|
|Screen type: LCD|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 19.00|
|Sensor size: 1/2.3"|
|Sensor type: CMOS|
|Storage types: SD|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: Compact|
|Uncompressed format: RAW|
|Camera USB: USB 2.0 (480 Mbit/sec)|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: 100%|
|Viewfinder magnification: 0.46|
|Viewfinder resolution: 1166000|
|Viewfinder type: Electronic|
|Video formats: MPEG-4|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: 3840 x 2160 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (60p, 60i, 30p), 1280 x 720 (30p), 640 x 480 (30p)|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The Panasonic DMC-TZ80 compact camera captures high resolution video and photo and features a generous optical zoom. It has a large, clear 3" touch LCD screen which makes taking precise photos a breeze.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.