Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 Bridge Camera Black
The Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 in black is a powerful Bridge Camera with 20mm-1200mm Leica zoom and a wealth of features for every enthusiast including 4K movies, macro setting and high speed autofocus.
- 60x optical zoom from Lumix DC Vario 20mm ultra-wide angle lens
- 18.1 megapixel high sensitivity sensor
- High-resolution 4K video and 4K PHOTO for high speed image bursts
- High speed, high precision autofocus with DFD for autofocus speed of approx. 0.09 sec
- Power O.I.S. and Active Mode to suppress hand shake in video and photo
Panasonic Lumix FZ82 Bridge Camera Summary
The Panasonic Lumix FZ82 is a powerful bridge camera offering a versatile 60x zoom from ultra-wide angle to telephoto 20mm lens, with a 18.1 megapixel High Sensitivity MOS Sensor, advanced Venus Engine image processor, USB charging, Wi-Fi connectivity, and capable of recording high-resolution 4K video as well as 4K PHOTO.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Bridge Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 330|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 18|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 14.10 m (Auto ISO)|
|Focal length (equiv.): 20 - 1200 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 94|
|Length (mm): 119|
|Width (mm): 130|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 616|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 80 - 3200 (expands to 6400)|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 3200|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 6400|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 2.80|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 30|
|Minimum ISO: 80|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 1|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 60.0|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Venus Engine|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 19.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 1166000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
The Panasonic Lumix FZ82's stunningly versatile Lumix DC Vario 20mm ultra-wide angle lens with a 60x optical zoom makes it possible to capture dynamic landscapes, animals and birds from a distance without disturbing them, both as photos and recording 4K Video. Combined with the Power O.I.S. system and Active Mode, the vibrations from hand-shake are effectively supressed, for smooth video and sharp photos.
The high-sensitivity 18.1 megapixel MOS Sensor, combined with the powerful Venus Engine image processor allows for high quality images to be shot at 10fps (AFS) and 6fps (AFC) in full resolution with a mechanical shutter, as well as 4K PHOTO to capture unmissable moments at 30fps using 4K technology for a maximum of 150 frames in 5 seconds after the initial frame.
Additionally, the Lumix FZ82 incorporates Post Focus function that allows you to select the focus point after the image has been taken this is especially useful in Macro photography. There are a variety of video functions as well, including High Speed Video, Time Lapse, and Stop Motion Animation; and full manual control is available to achieve more creative photography.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.