Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Standard Zoom Lens
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 3240263F
Earn 1219 Park Points
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED
A superb standard zoom lens. With exceptional image quality and fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout its zoom range, it's the ideal partner for Nikon FX-format full-frame cameras.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Fast, quiet autofocus with full-time manual focusing
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- extraa-low dispersion (ED) lens elements delivers superb optical performance
- Minimum focusing distance of just 38cm
- 77mm filter diameter
- Rubber mount seal maintains weatherproofing of professional camera bodies
- Supplied with HB-40 lens hood and CL-M3 lens pouch
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Standard Zoom Lens Specifications
o Focal length 4-70 mm
o Maximum aperture f/.8
o Minimum aperture f/
o Lens construction 5 elements n groups (wth eD glass elements, Aspherical lenses and one Nano Crystal Coat)
o angle of view 84 - 40' (6 - 50' with Dx-format camera)
o Minimum focus distance 0.8 m/. ft. (wth focal length 5-50 mm
o Maximum reproduction ratio /.7
o No. of Diaphragm blades 9 (rounded)
o Filter attachment Size 77 mm
o Diameter x length (extension from lens mount)
o Approx. 8 x mm/. x 5. n.
o Weight Approx. 900 g/.7 oz.
o Suppled accessories
o Bayonet Hood HB-40, Sem-soft Case CL-M
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 83|
|Length (mm): 133|
|Weight (g): 900|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 24 - 70 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 70|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 24|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.38|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 3 ED glass elements, 3 aspherical lenses and 1 Nano Crystal Coat|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A superb wide angle zoom lens. Professional level optical quality and construction is matched with a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range, making this a popular choice for the wedding photographer.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.