- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
MindShift Gear rotation180 Horizon Tahoe Blue
Earn 229 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
The charcoal lightweight rotation180 Horizon 34L Backpack from Mind Shift Gear features a detachable rotating beltpack that allows for quick-access to your camera gear while still wearing your backpack. The rotating beltpack holds a DSLR with an attached lens, an additional lens between padded dividers and an up to 10" tablet behind a padded divider at the back. Simply swing the beltpack around to return it to the backpack and secure it in place via a magnetic tab. On shorter outings, the rotating beltpack may be worn separately.
For storing travel gear and accessories, there is a spacious interior storage compartment and a top accessory pocket. A zipper at the back side reveals a dedicated hydration reservoir pocket that can hold a 3 liter water pouch or store a 32 oz water bottle in the exterior, side pocket. Front tripod attachment straps remain hidden away until ready for use, and side tripod attachment straps allows you to attach an optional Tripod Suspension Kit. To comfortably carry the backpack, there is a breathable padded airflow harness with padded waist straps and a sternum strap.
- Touch-fastened mesh pocket on inside flap of beltpack for small accessories like memory cards or an extra battery
- Modular rail attachment panel for securing optional Lens Switch Case, Filter Hive, or other small accessories
- Load lifter straps adjust weight distribution for a comfortable fit
- Curved back panel with single aluminum stay for pack stability
- Optional Panorama/Horizon Photo Insert can be added to the top portion of the backpack for additional space to hold extra camera gear
- Two optional seam-sealed rain covers allow protection for both the backpack and the beltpack
|Product features in detail|
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.