Canon XF705 pro camcorder
A professional handheld 4K UHD camcorder with the latest HEVC codec enables high quality internal UHD HDR recording or output for the broadcast and production industry
Canon XF705 Handheld pro camcorder
A professional handheld 4K UHD camcorder with the latest HEVC codec enables high quality internal UHD HDR recording or output for the broadcast and production industry.
4K UHD/50P 4:2:2 10-bit support with HEVC
A 1.0-Type CMOS sensor and DIGIC processor produce professional 4K UHD 50P images in 4:2:2 10-bit, utilising Canon's new and efficient XF-HEVC file format for smaller files that can be recorded direct to SD cards. Multiple recording formats are also supported including XF-AVC and high frame rates up to 120P.
Simple HDR workflow
XF 705 can record internally in two HDR formats, using HLG or PQ and features extensive HDR assist functions that aid the user to control the exposure for HDR shooting. Alternatively, for less time-critical productions, Canon Log3/BT.2020 support enables flexibility in a HDR Post-Production workflow.
Advanced 12G-SDI and IP streaming
With four times the bandwidth of 3G-SDI, the 12G-SDI terminal is capable of sending high quality uncompressed data over a single professional interface, while a built-in Ethernet port enables 4K IP streaming.
Accurate and reliable autofocus
With a 1.0-Type high resolution sensor, focus accuracy is critical. Therefore, the XF705 features Canon's innovative Dual Pixel CMOS AF focusing system that provides features to ensure both autofocus and manual focusing is accurate and reliable, giving users the confidence to open-up the aperture, track moving subjects or focus pull with minimal effort.
Wide angle L-series lens with 15 x zoom
Image capture starts with outstanding optics and Canon's L-Series lens delivers this in a compact, 3-ring, 15x wide angle zoom that incorporates a 5-axis IS, designed for exceptional 4K UHD capture.
Building on feedback from the hugely popular XF305, XF705 further enhances ergonomics and professional features, including HDR image monitoring using the built-in EVF and vari-angle LCD touchscreen. An improved grip and shoulder pad reduce strain and fatigue, making it an ideal platform for busy professionals on the move.
The XF705 is a professional UHD camcorder using the XF-HEVC format to record 4:2:2 10-bit UHD HDR files to SD cards, and outputs a UHD signal via a single 12G-SDI interface.
Product features in detail
Up to 160Mbps
4K UHD/50P 4:2:2 10-bit
Internal HDR recording and output
Single cable 4K UHD transfer
Accurate and reliable autofocus
25.5 – 382.5mm
Wide angle 15x L-Series zoom
AES/EBU Digital Audio
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Pro Video Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.