Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Compact Digital Camera
The Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II compact camera captures brilliant images in a portable design, with a 1.0-type CMOS sensor and f/1.8-2.8 lens and can also record beautiful Full HD 60p video.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 1010075E
Earn 489 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Canon PowerShot G7 X MK2 Compact Camera SUMMARY
- 1.0-type CMOS image sensor
- DIGIC 7 image processor
- f/1.8-2.8 lens
- Lens Control ring for either smooth or step action
- Large 9-blade aperture for great control over DOF, and attractive bokeh
- 4-stop image stabilisation with Dual Sensing IS technology
- Picture Styles and 14-bit RAW shooting
- In-camera RAW processing
- 8fps continuous shooting, even in full resolution RAW
- Full HD 60p video with Manual Movie full creative control and time-lapse
- MF Peaking and Touch AF
- 5-axis advanced Dynamic IS with Auto Level
- Dynamic NFC 1-tap connection to a smart device
- Remote shooting with smart device
- File sharing over Wi-Fi with Canon Camera Connect app
- Automatic cloud backup
Canon PowerShot G7 X MK 2 Features
The Canon PowerShot G7 X MKII has a 1.0 type sensor, the new DIGIC 7 image processing engine, 4-stop image stabilisation, and a bright f/1.8-2.8 lens to deliver incredible DSLR-like performance in a compact, portable package. It offers 8 frames per second continuous shooting, even in RAW resolution, as well as in-camera RAW processing. Picture Styles and 14-bit RAW shooting allow seamless integration with EOS workflow.
It captures Full HD 1080p 60p video with Manual Movie full creative control and offers in-camera Timelapse Movie functionality. Razor-sharp focus is easily achieved with MF Peaking, Touch AF lets you perform cinematic focus pulls, and the 5-axis advanced Dynamic IS with Auto Level ensures shots are steady and shake-free.
The Canon G7X Mark II has a dual function Lens Control ring which lets you switch between step or smooth action with a flick of a switch. The large 9-blade aperture provides a high degree of control over depth of field, and produces beautiful bokeh.
You can connect the G7 X Mark II to your smart device with a siangle tap via Dynamic NFC and share your files over Wi-Fi using the Canon Camera Connect app. It's also possible to shoot remotely with full creative control from a smart device, and automatically backup images to cloud services.
what else is included in the box?
- Wrist Strap WS-DC12
- Battery Pack NB-13L
- Battery Charger CB-2LHE
- AC Cable
- User Manual Kit
- Canon Compact Power Adapter CA-DC30E GB
- Canon Interface Cable IFC-600PCU
- Canon High Power Flash HF-DC2
- Canon Waterproof Case WP-DC55
- Canon PU Leather Case DCC-1880
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 265|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 8|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): 7.00 m|
|Focal length (equiv.): 24 - 100 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 61|
|Length (mm): 42|
|Width (mm): 106|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 319|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 125 - 12800 (expandable to 25600)|
|JPEG quality levels: Superfine, fine|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 12800|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 25600|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 1.8|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 5|
|Minimum ISO: 125|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 5|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 31|
|Number of white balance presets: 8|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 4.2|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: DIGIC 7|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 21|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark 2 improves upon its predecessor, the Canon Powershot G7 X with Full HD 60p video, 8fps continuous shooting, and DIGIC 7 image processing engine. These factors combine to create the perfect compact camera solution.
- The large 9-blade aperture
- Its Full HD 60p video recording
- The ability to continuously shoot at 8 frames per second
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.