Canon PowerShot G5X II Compact Camera
- 5x zoom with a fast aperture
- 4K video shooting allows incredible resolution
- 120fps Full HD video shooting allowing smoother slow motion
- Sensational 20.1 megapixel sensor with a DIGIC 8 processor in a small, compact body
Canon PowerShot G5X II Compact Camera
Powerful performance you can take anywhere – this premium compact camera uses a high-quality 5x zoom for superb results whatever you're photographing. A 20.1-megapixel 1.0-type CMOS sensor produces superior image quality in still photos and 4K movies.
Product features in detail
Power and portability
Enjoy sensational image quality from a 20.1 megapixel sensor and DIGIC 8 processor, which work together to deliver incredible colour and clarity.
The superb 5x zoom lens – developed using Canon's considerable optics expertise – delivers pin-sharp results and boasts a fast f/1.8-2.8 aperture – great for low-light shooting.
Responsive and intuitive
From the moment you pick it up, the PowerShot G5X II feels fast and familiar, with quick AF, 30fps RAW burst mode and a design inspired by our EOS cameras. Shoot with either a tilting screen or a pop-up EVF.
Superb for movies too
It's as easy to get creative with video as it is with still photos, thanks to 4K recording and frame rates of up to 120fps in Full HD mode.
Use your mobile device to shoot remotely, and edit and share photos on the move. The PowerShot G5X II maintains a constant Bluetooth link, and transfers files using Wi-Fi.
|What else is included in the box?|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Cameras|
|Model: Canon PowerShot G5 X|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
With the G5X II, Canon have created a powerful camera for stills and video in a small, compact body, perfect for travel and taking anywhere. With a tilting screen, pop up EVF and a fast, quick UI, it feels familiar and easy to use from the moment you pick it up.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.