Canon IXUS 185 Compact Digital Camera Red
The chic looking red Canon IXUS 185 makes effortless HD video with easy auto control, has a 20MP sensor yet only weighs 126 grammes providing everything you need from a compact camera .
- 20 Megapixel Sensor
- 8x Optical Zoom
- Instant 720p HD Movies
- Easy Auto Mode
- Slim & Pocket Sized Point and Shoot
Canon IXUS 185 Red Compact Point and Shoot Digital Camera Summary
With an excellent 20 megapixel sensor, 8x optical zoom 16x ZoomPlus, Easy Auto and instant HD movies, the brilliant Canon IXUS 185 is the slimmest compact they've ever made, for easy and fun point and shoot simplicity.
- 20 megapixel sensor
- 8x optical zoom
- 16x ZoomPlus
- Easy Auto mode for quick shooting
- Instant 720p HD movies
- Slim and pocket sized
- Perfect for easy, point and shoot images
- Simple, hassle free control
- Powerful Canon DIGIC Processing
- Auto mode with 32 scene detection
- Weighs only 126g with battery and memory card
Canon IXUS 185 Red Compact Point and Shoot Digital Camera Features in Detail
Pocket Sized IXUS Quality
The IXUS range of point and shoot cameras from Canon have become renowned for their excellent quality images in a small and simple form that easily fits in a pocket. The Canon IXUS 185 continues this tradition, producing superb quality 20 megapixel photos in an ultra-slim body that sports an 8x optical zoom lens.
Superb Quality Easy Results
The 20 megapixel sensor and 8x optical zoom in the IXUS 185 are supported by Face Detection which snaps the focus to faces in your image, and ECO Mode so you can shoot for longer. With Easy Auto mode, the camera takes the hassle out of shooting and will choose the perfect settings for you, so all you need to do is point, and shoot.
Creativity & Instant HD Movies
With a range of easy creative modes to choose from, the IXUS 185 lets you recreate the effects of a fish eye lens, makes scenes in stills or movies look like miniature scale models and more.
Creating great movies a breeze with the HD Movie function, letting you create 720p HD movies at the touch of a button.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Cameras|
|Model: Canon IXUS 185|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Following on from its predecessors, the IXUS 185 is a slim and super easy to use compact point and shoot camera . With the Easy Auto mode that takes the hassle and worry out of shooting, and a 20 megapixel sensor with 8x optical zoom, it's perfect to slip into your pocket and take with you wherever you go, with the added bonus of capturing 720p HD video.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.