Park Pre Safari - Bespoke
Safari Course 2 – Bespoke 1-2-1 course, tailored to your needs
This is a bespoke 1-2-1 course and as such is tailored to meet the specific needs of the individual whom is planning to capture stunning images whilst on safari. This course is held in the education suite at Park Cameras in Burgess Hill, West Sussex.
The course is intended to cover the following:
- Choice of camera / lenses / tripod / monopod
- Use of filters to ensure the best results possible
- Recommendations regarding memory storage / backup on location
- Recommendations regards use of a laptop or other storage / viewing device (s)
- Set and configuration of camera settings (camera specific) including choice of exposure modes, metering , focusing, ISO etc
- Tips, tricks and necessary techniques to ensure the capture of the best possible images
Please note this course is entirely bespoke to the delegate’s specific needs, as a result delegates are guaranteed to come away from the session confident that they can capture the best possible images*
This course is run in conjunction with Your Safari, a local holiday company specialising in bespoke safaris in Namibia.
*Based on previous 1-2-1 sessions conducted tailored around wildlife photography