Park Introduction to Adobe Photoshop Elements Windows
Introduction to Adobe Photoshop Elements 14
The aim of the course
To cover the set up and use of Adobe latest version of Elements software to organise and edit Jpeg and RAW files.
Those who have recently purchased or thinking of purchasing Adobe latest version of Elements software.
This course is the ideal lead on from the Understanding RAW course.
Topics covered during the course
- File management – creation of a logical filing system for your digital images
- Explanation of the four separate components of Elements, Photo downloader, Organiser, Editor and Adobe Camera Raw
- Use of the Photos downloader for importing / downloading images into the Organiser.
- Introduction to the Organiser, configuration and recommended set up including use of tags to organise images.
- Backup, move and restore features of Adobe Organiser and how they are used
- Introduction to the Photo editor and editing Jpeg images. Using Quick, Guided and Full edit controls.
- Use of the appropriate tools to edit your Jpegs including Haze Removal
- Introduction to Adobe Camera Raw for editing RAW files.
- Use of appropriate tools to alter RAW files
- Editing Jpegs in Adobe Camera Raw.
- Save as options explained – Jpeg, Tiff or Raw
No specific equipment required, the course is run in our computer suite with windows PC’s and Mac computers available for use on the day.
Approximately 7 hours
Start time – 9.30am
Finish time – 4.30pm
Skillset / Knowledge requirement
A level of computer competency is required, prior knowledge of image manipulation software would be advantageous but not essential.