Park Cameras Cameras 3 Year Care Plan (provided by D+G) Digital Camera £6000-7000
Park Cameras Extended Warranty (Provided by Domestic & General)
At Park Cameras, we want to give you added piece of mind with your purchase as we know how easy it is to accidentally damage things.
If your product is damaged accidentally or breaks down after the manufacture’s guarantee expires, thanks to The Park Cameras Extended Warranty (Provided by Domestic and General, the UK’s leading warranty provider) you will enjoy that same level of cover for a total of 3 years.
Benefits you will receive:
- Repair of damage caused accidentally
- Protection against mechanical breakdown
- If we can’t repair your product, we’ll arrange for it to be replaced with one of the same make and model. Or, when not available, one of a similar specification.*
- Worldwide cover, your product is covered when used abroad
- Unlimited repairs within the warranty period
- Access to a UK based contact centre, 365 days a year
What’s not included:
- Loss or theft
- Deliberate and cosmetic damages
- Delivery charges where a replacement product is provided
- Indirect costs
- Our Park Cameras 3 Year Care Plan can be purchased up to 12 months after the purchase of the relevant goods.
- The product must be used for domestic purposes only
- The product must be held at an address within the UK
- The product must still be within the manufacturer’s guarantee period
- The product must be in good working order
- Customers may cancel the plan within the manufacturers guarantee period and receive a full refund, unless their product has already been replaced under damage caused by accident
- Customers may cancel the plan at any time after the "right to change your mind" period, and will receive a refund of a proportion of their plan fee relating to the remaining full months outstanding, unless their product has already been repaired, replaced or written-off, in which case no refund will be due.
- If the care plan is renewed after the initial period of protection, the plan will follow the standard protection plan cancellation criteria. In this case customers may cancel the plan at any time after the first renewal, and will receive a refund of a proportion of their plan fee relating to the remaining full months outstanding, unless their product has already been repaired, replaced or written off in which case no refund will be due.