Epson Stylus Photo 1500W A3+ Photo Printer
For photo enthusiasts looking to move into A3+ printing, the Epson Stylus Photo 1500W offers an unbeatable combination of convenience and superior specifications for high-quality, glossy photo output. It will also appeal to small office / home user wanting a multi-purpose printer with advanced connectivity and exceptional photo and presentation print quality.
The 1500W can print from anywhere thanks to built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing convenient and easy printing from laptops, desktops and the latest generation of mobile devices such as iPhones and iPads.
A wide range of printing projects can be undertaken with the 1500W, which prints on glossy paper, matte paper, plain paper, envelopes, iron-on transfers plus CDs and DVDs. Standard 4 x 6 inch (10 x 15cm) photos all the way up to panoramic and A3+ prints are supported.
The 1500W uses Claria Photographic Ink, a 6-colour, dye-based ink-set to achieve vivid and long-lasting results with a glossy finish. Coupled with the high maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440dpi and small 1.5pl droplet size, this yields high-quality prints with fine detail and smooth tonal gradations.
A print speed of 45 seconds per 4 x 6 inch (10 x 15cm) print in default Photo mode means that the 1500W is highly productive, and will continue to be so for the life of the printer with the proven reliability of Epson’s Micro Piezo printhead technology.
- Print from anywhere in the home with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Supports printing from iPhones and iPads via Epson iPrint app
- PictBridge™ support for direct printing from cameras and photo viewers
- Compatible with a range of media, from iron-on transfers and envelopes to plain, matte/glossy photo papers and CDs/DVDs
- Driver supports media sizes from 4 x 6 inch (10 x 15cm) photo prints, A6 post cards, 12 x 12 inch album pages up to panoramic and A3+ prints
FOR THE BEST RESULTS ALWAYS USE GENUINE EPSON INK.
Print stunning High-Definition photos that are better-than-lab-quality with Epson Claria Photographic Ink and a wide range of Epson media.
- Print professional quality photos from high-resolution digital cameras
- Achieve a wider colour gamut and smoother gradations
- Quick-drying prints are water, smudge and fade resistant
- Photos last up to 98 years in a frame, or over 200 years in a photo album*
*In Photo Default Mode