Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Camera With 12-100mm PRO Lens Kit - Black
Olympus OM-D E-M5 mk II Compact Digital camera with
M.ZUIKO 12-100mm Pro Lens Summary
With the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II, you’ll find a whole range of improvements over its predecessor, including enhanced with enhanced 5-axis Image Stabilisation and impressive video capabilities.
At first look, you’ll see that Olympus have kept with the traditional look of their previous OM cameras, and have taken time to ensure that all the buttons and dials are ergonomically laid out for ease of use, so that you can operate the camera instinctively at high speed.
Within the camera itself, you’ll find that this is a fantastic tool for shooting creative, high quality photos and shoot sophisticated videos. Using the E-M5 Mark II, you can create 40-megapixel images with breathtaking levels of detail. This is helped by the powerful 5-axis image stabilisation technology, which eliminates camera-shake in all five planes of movement, achieving the equivalent of 5 EV steps faster shutter speed. This is built into the camera body itself, so will work when attaching any lens.
- 16-Megapixel LIVE MOS sensor
- Extremely quick Fast AF
- The world’s most powerful* 5-axis in-body Image Stabilization system
- Spectacular 40-Megapixel composite still shot capability
- Dust, splash and freezeproof housing
- 1080 Full HD 60p video with flexible frame rates
- 3” vari-angle touchscreen
Olympus M.ZUIKO 12-100mm Summary
With a focal range of 12-100mm, equivalent to 24-200mm in 35mm terms, this lens is the perfect versatile travel zoom lens for pro photographers looking for exceptional performance from a lightweight package on a micro four thirds camera in the Olympus OM-D system.
With its classic looks, compact design, 40-Megapixel composite mode and hardy body, this is a fantastic compact system camera that will allow you to get creative with your photography or videography that you can take with you anywhere!
40-Megapixel composite still shot capability – perfect for landscapes
Tilting OLED touchscreen display gives you fingertip control
Powerful 5-axis in-body Image Stabilization system for blur-free video and still shooting
Built-in Wi-Fi for remote control shooting or sharing via a smartphone
We've highlighted the main differences between the OM-D E-M5 II and its predecessor the OM-D E-M5 below:
- Maximum shutter speed 1/8000 vs 1/4000
- 1/16000 maximum shutter speed using electronic shutter
- Continuous shooting with/without AF 10fps/5fps vs 9fps/3.5fps
- Improved clip on flash with tilt/bounce/rotate (FL-LM3) included
- 2.36m dot LCD viewfinder 1.48x magnification vs 1.44m, 1.15x
- Video resolution/rate 1080/60p vs 1080/30p
- Max bitrate 77Mbps vs 20Mbps
- Mic socket included
- Articulated screen with 1.04m dots vs tilt screen with 0.61m dots
- Accessory port removed on the II
- Optional HLD-8G grip adds headphone socket
- Original HLD-6P grip fits both models
- ECG-2 L-shaped grip option with Arca-Swiss tripod mounts and thicker hand grip
- PT-EP13 underwater housing option useable down to 45M
- EE-1 Dot Sight option for helping aim the camera at distant moving subjects
- 40mp high resolution multi-exposure mode
- Total of 6 programmable function buttons