Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Standard Zoom Lens
Product Code: 3240263F
The professional AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED lens from Nikon is sharp throughout the zoom range into the corners rivalling prime lenses, and features quiet autofocus and pro optics with ED glass.
RRP £1,359.00 £1,199.00 after £0.00 cashback.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED
A superb standard zoom lens. With exceptional image quality and fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout its zoom range, it’s the ideal partner for Nikon FX-format full-frame cameras.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Fast, quiet autofocus with full-time manual focusing
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements delivers superb optical performance
- Minimum focusing distance of just 38cm
- 77mm filter diameter
- Rubber mount seal maintains weatherproofing of professional camera bodies
- Supplied with HB-40 lens hood and CL-M3 lens pouch
A superb wide angle zoom lens. Professional level optical quality and construction is matched with a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range, making this a popular choice for the wedding photographer.
Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture allows hand-held shooting in low light
Superb image quality with edge to edge sharpness and clarity
Silent-wave motor for fast, accurate focusing with full-time manual focusing
o Focal length 24-70 mm o Maximum aperture f/2.8 o Minimum aperture f/22 o Lens construction 15 elements in 11 groups (with 3 ED glass elements, 3 aspherical lenses and one Nano Crystal Coat) o Angle of view 84° - 34°20’ (61° - 22°50’ with DX-format camera) o Minimum focus distance 0.38 m/1.2 ft. (with focal length 35-50 mm o Maximum reproduction ratio 1/3.7 o No. of diaphragm blades 9 (rounded) o Filter attachment size 77 mm o Diameter x length (extension from lens mount) o Approx. 83 x 133 mm/3.3 x 5.2 in. o Weight Approx. 900 g/31.7 oz. o Supplied accessories o Bayonet Hood HB-40, Semi-soft Case CL-M3