Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR
An ultra-wide angle zoom lens for professional photographers. With excellent optical performance throughout the zoom range and constant f/4 maximum aperture, it’s a perfect choice for low-light conditions.
- Bright f/4 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Fast, quiet autofocus with full-time manual focusing
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- 4 stop Vibration Reduction system (VR II) ensures shake free shots
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements delivers superb optical performance
- Nano crystal coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of just 28cm
- 77mm filter diameter
- Supplied with HB-23 lens hood and CL-1120 lens pouch
A brilliant ultra-wide angle zoom lens. Superb optical quality and construction is matched with a fast f/4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range.We Love
Fast f/4 maximum aperture allows hand-held shooting in low light
Superb image quality with edge to edge sharpness and clarity
Silent Wave motor for fast, accurate focusing with full-time manual focusing
Looking for a new Nikon lens to add to your photographic kit bag but uncertain which one will best suit your needs? Nikon have developed the Nikon Lens Simulator. This clever online tool allows you to manipulate the focal length and allow you see what the any lens will look like in real life!