Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Ultra-Wide-Angle Nikon Fit Lens
Nikon PC-E Nikkor 45mm f/2.8D ED
Product Code: 3240093E
RRP £1,879.99 £1,499.00 after £0.00 cashback.
Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 45mm f/2.8D ED
A high performance lens with exceptional tilt and shift range. Designed for architectural photography, the lens features low distortion and superb edge-to-edge sharpness
- 45mm standard lens with ± 8.5° tilt and ±11.5mm shift capability
- Bright f/2,8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements delivers superb optical performance
- Nano crystal coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of just 25cm
- 77mm filter diameter
- Supplied with HB-43 lens hood and CL-1020 lens pouch
A great choice for professional photographers who want a high performance standard lens, ideal for architecture. Superb optical quality and construction is matched with a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture, which produces smooth, natural looking background blur.
Tilt and shift capability make this a great tool for architectural photography
Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture with circular diaphragm produces beautiful background blur
ED elements provide superb image quality
Looking for a new Nikon lens to add to your photographic kit bag but uncertain which one will best suit your needs? Nikon have developed the Nikon Lens Simulator. This clever online tool allows you to manipulate the focal length and allow you see what the any lens will look like in real life!