Nikon D750 DSLR Digital SLR Camera Body
Nikon D750 DSLR Digital Camera Body
The Nikon D750 is a new addition to Nikon’s award-winning DSLR line-up. This DSLR features a newly designed FX-format (Full-Frame) sensor which delivers exceptional image quality with cleaner results than ever before at high ISOs. Because of the high ISO performance (ISO 100-12,800) and autofocus capabilities, you’ll find that even in low light conditions, hand held shooting is possible.
The D750 is lightweight and weather-sealed, and has a grip that is slightly deeper than previous Nikon DSLRs to ensure that holding the camera is comfortable and secure. To the rear of the camera you’ll find a 3.2” LCD monitor that swings open and rotates up to 90º, or down to 75º, allowing you to shoot photos and movies from slightly different angles.
- 24.3-MP FX-format sensor
- ISO range of 100–12800 (extendable to 50-51200 equivalent)
- Professional AF performance
- Sturdy tilt-screen monitor
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Up to 6.5 fps burst rate
- Full HD (1080p) movies at 50p/60p
- EXPEED 4
- Tough, weather-sealed body
- Kevlar/carbon fiber–composite shutter unit (tested to 150,000 releases)
- In-camera time-lapse function
- Unlimited continuous shooting
- Remote operation
- Two SD card slots (compatible with high-capacity SDXC and UHS-I cards)
A highly capable digital SLR with all-new full-frame FX sensor suitable to use out and about or in a studio. The Wi-Fi connectivity allows you to remote shoot and the tiltable LCD screen gives you opportunity to capture unique perspectives.
Phenomenally sensitive AF performance
Full HD movie recording at 1080/60p
Metering and exposure control system equivalent to the higher end D4s and D810
Check out the Nikon D750 Expanded Guide for the perfect guide for this camera