Fujifilm XF 23mm f/1.4 lens
Expanding the Fujinon XF Lens range for the Fujifilm X-Pro1
Fujifilm are proud to announce that additional lenses will soon be added to the Fujinon XF lens line-up for a wider range of photographic expression with the highly acclaimed interchangeable lens camera, the FUJIFILM X-Pro1.
From super wide to telephoto, users will be able to freely choose lenses that match their shooting style or purpose, bringing much greater versatility to the FUJIFILM X-Pro1.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications including portraits and landscapes as well as more general photography
- Fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 allows you to shoot hand-held in low light conditions
- Creates beautiful bokeh for artistic images
- Focal length equivalent to 35mm in the 35mm format
- Features a camera-to-subject distance indicator and a depth-of-field scale on the barrel
- Minimum working distance of 28cm makes this lens ideal for close-up shots
- Internal focusing system for high speed autofocus
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm ensures smooth bokeh
- Weighs 300g and measures just 63mm in length making it the most compact and lightweight lens of its class
- Metal parts are used for the focus and aperture rings, which are designed to give just the right amount of torque and feel in use
- Fuji X mount for Fuji's X range of CSCs
Fujifilm strives to develop lenses that cover a wide range of focal lengths and that offer bright and high resolution reproduction from edge to edge, so that users can enjoy the full potential of the FUJIFILM X-Pro1.