Fujifilm X100T Digital Compact Camera - Silver
Fujifilm X100T - Silver
Fujifilm have added to their range of premium quality compact cameras with the X100T. Using this camera youâ€™ll find unsurpassed image quality thanks to advanced colour reproduction technology and is equipped with the world's first electronic rangefinder, an APS-C size X-Trans CMOS II sensor, high-speed EXR Processor II image processing engine and a FUJINON 23mm f/2 lens.
- 16.3 million pixels
- World's first Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder, complete with Electronic Rangefinder
- Increased operability with the 1/3 stop aperture ring, command dial, 4-way controller, and seven Fn buttons
- 1.04M-dot 3.0â€ monitor
- New Classic Chrome film simulation mode, developed through 80 years of photographic experience
- Installed with the fastest electronic shutter at 1/32000 sec., expanding the shooting range
- Full HD video with the X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- Built in Wi-Fi for shooting from your smartphone or tablet devices (Androidâ„¢, smartphone and table devices, iPhone / iPad)
With the X100T, Fujifilm have kept with the retro styling that has been very popular with their previous versions. The hybrid viewfinder makes framing your shot more accurate than before with minimal lag and the extensive range of manual options allows you control over your photos.
Stylish, retro design includes manual control dials
Classic Chrome film simulation mode that mimics the effects of photographic films to reproduce warm skin tones, bright blue skies and rich green trees
Improved electronic viewfinder
Built in Wi-Fi