The flagship in their renowned range of X-Series mirrorless cameras, the Fujifilm X-H1 is the first X-series camera to feature in-body image stabilisation, and it does so at up to 5.5 stops of compensation. The Fuji X-H1 is a professional level mirrorless camera with a rugged and durable build quality that features, among other things, 4K video at up to 200 Mbps output, dual SD card slots, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, and F-Log recording at 4K directly to the SD card.
Weighing only 673g (with battery and memory cards), the X-H1 has been built around the needs of professionals, fulfilling the desires of both photographers and videographers alike.
- 5-axis in-body image stabilisation up to 5.5 stops of compensation
- 24.3 Megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor with no low-pass filter
- High speed X-Processor Pro image processing engine
- Uses 25% thicker magnesium alloy compared to X-T2 for more robust build
- Additional 1.28 inch sub-LCD on top of the camera
- Large grip design with a new shape & leaf-spring switch on the shutter release button
- Quietest shutter of all X-Series cameras
- New ETERNA film simulation mode for shooting movies with a cinematic film appearance
- X-H1 now records at up to 200 Mbps bit rate
- New F-Log to SD card recording
- New DCI 4K video recording at 4096x2160 resolution
- New 400% dynamic range setting (approx. 12 stops)
- New 200Mbps high bit rate recording & new high-sound quality internal microphone at 24 bit/48 kHz) and verbal time codes.
Fujifilm X-H1 Body and Kits
Save £130 when you purchase the X-H1 with Fujinon Red Badge Zoom Lenses
£100 Trade-In Bonus. Trade up to the X-H1
|Trade-In Model||Trade-In Value||Enhanced Trade-In||You Could Pay|
Fujifilm have today announced the latest addition to their X-Series lineup of mirrorless cameras, their new flagship, the X-H1 Read More
The Fujifilm X-H1 is the first X-Series mirrorless camera to feature 5-Axis in-body image stabilisation and has been designed for professionals.