The Fujifilm X-T2 compact system camera is the latest to join the fantastic range of Fujifilm X Series cameras. Building upon the popularity of the Fujifilm X-T1, this camera hosts a huge range of improvements and features to make it a fantastic choice for those wishing to upgrade.
A 24.3MP sensor combined with X-Processor Pro image processor is the same as found in the Fujifilm X Pro2 however has the additional capability of 4K video capture, the first Fujifilm camera to boast this trait.
Fujifilm's foundation in photography is pre-digital camera, and film camera fans can be sated by the inclusion of Fuji's exception film simulation modes - including the 'ACROS' simulation as introduced in the spectacular X-Pro2.
- 24.4MP CMOS III APS-C Sensor
- Film simulation effects for still and video capture to emulate Fujifilm's famous film styles
- 14 frames per second continuous shooting
- 4k video capture with F-log
- Electronic viewfinder
- Mechanical dials
- Wireless connectivity
- Weather sealed, magnesium alloy body
- Available either as a body only, or as a kit comprising the Fujifilm X-T2 and 18-55mm lens