Win a VIP Trip to the British Grand Prix with the Canon EOS 80D
Purchase the new Canon EOS 80D from Park Cameras, and you'll automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a VIP place at the Drivers' Lounge at the FORMULA 1®BRITISH GRAND PRIX, on Sunday 10th July 2016. .
Winning this prize will allow you and a guest of your choice to attend the British Grand Prix on race day, with trackside views allowing you to get closer to the cars than anywhere else on the circuit, allowing you to take some fantastic shots of the action happening out on the track. You'll experience some stunning views covering the world famous Stowe corner through to Club corner, all from a private outdoor terrace and grandstand.
The winner of this prize will also enjoy a deluxe á la carte menu with signature wines, unlimited pink Champagne, Cognacs & premium spirits and seating adjacent to the drivers' stage. A celebrity host will also be on-hand bringing the Driver's lounge to life, interviewing the heroes of F1® past and present, as well as some of motorsport's most successful personalities.
- Trackside views from adjoining terrace
- Exclusive grandstand seating
- Giant viewing screens
- Guest compère
- Driver interviews
- Autograph opportunities
- Celebrity chef-inspired deluxe á la carte menu
- VIP private table seating
- Complimentary bar including unlimited pink Champagne, Cognacs, signature wines and premium spirits
- Afternoon tea with a unique twist
- Car parking (1 space)
- Complimentary shuttle transfer from Copse Tunnel
- Personal Silverstone radio
- Official F1® programme
- Goodie bag on arrival
With the Canon EOS 80D you can unlock your creative potential, with its impressive speed, instinctive controls and innovative technologies.
At the British Grand Prix, you'll enjoy an action event full of great racing and plenty of off-track entertainment, not to mention the electric atmosphere that the British Grand Prix never fails to bring to Silverstone!
The Canon EOS 80D will be available from late March / early April 2016 (subject to deliveries from Canon UK). You can place a pre-order here, by visiting our stores in Burgess Hill or Central London, or by calling us on 01444 23 70 70.
Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom, which comprises of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. Park Cameras reserves the right to ask competition winners for proof of UK residency and if a competition winner is unable to prove their residency to Park Cameras' satisfaction, Park Cameras reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
- You must be over the age of 18 to be eligible to win.
- Employees and members of their immediate families of Park Cameras, Canon UK or anyone else professionally associated with the draw may not enter.
- No substitutions and no equivalent cash value will be offered. You must purchase the Canon EOS 80D body or any of the lens kits from Park Cameras after pre-ordering, to be entered into the prize draw.
- Events may occur that render the promotion or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond Park Cameras, Canon UK or the Silverstone race circuits control, who may at their discretion vary or amend the promotion and the participant agrees that no liability shall be attached to Park Cameras as a result thereof.
- The winner and their guest must be available on Sunday 10th July 2016.
- This prize involves travel to the Silverstone Circuit on Sunday 10th July 2016. The winner is solely responsible for travel to and from Silverstone and all insurance, expenses and charges not specified as being included in the prize description in the competition information. For directions, click here.
- The winners will be contacted as soon as it is possible after the 30th April 2016. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner on the phone number or e-mail address provided when entering the competition. Park Cameras will try to contact the winner within a 28 day period.
- In the event that the winner cannot be contacted (or fails to respond to any message left) within the time periods set out above or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, this may result in forfeiture of the prize and Park Cameras reserves the right to disqualify that entrant (without further liability to that entrant) and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- Park Cameras may exercise its sole discretion to use the winner's name, and image and their comments relating to the prize and competition experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice or without any fee being paid.
- Park Cameras will be required to send the names and contact details of the winner of this competition to the Silverstone Circuit, for the purposes of fulfilling and administering the competition and the winner agrees to such transfer for these purposes.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit Park Cameras' liability for death or personal injury caused by their staff or supplier's negligence or for fraud. Subject to this, Park Cameras cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- Park Cameras may cancel or amend this competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or these terms and conditions.