- AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G ED 52mm Hoya UV FIlter Bundle
AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G ED 52mm Hoya UV FIlter
Bundle Price £195.99
Buy these items together and
you save £71.00
Please make a selection for any products that have variants.
AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G
- MRP: £249.99There are no variants for this product.52mm UV(C) Digital HMC
- MRP: £17.00There are no variants for this product.
Included in this bundle :
- Nikon AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G
- Hoya 52mm UV(C) Digital HMC
Nikon AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G
The AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G is a high performance lens for Nikon DX format camera owners. It’s a high quality prime lens, with the fast f/2.8 maximum aperture delivering great shots in low light. The Micro designation means the lens has a 1:1 reproduction ratio, perfect for life-like close-ups.
- Gives effective focal length of 60mm on a Nikon DX format body
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- 1:1 reproduction ratio offers life-like close-ups
- Silent wave motor for fast, quiet auto focus
- Circular 7-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Full-time manual focus override
- Minimum focusing distance of just 16cm
- 52mm filter diameter
- Supplied with HB-61 lens hood and CL-0915 lens pouch
A great prime lens for Nikon DX format DSLR owners, the f/2.8 maximum aperture gives precise control over depth of field and great shots in low light.
♥ Compact and lightweight
♥ Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture allows hand-held shooting in low light
♥ Silent wave motor for fast, accurate focusing
Looking for a new Nikon lens to add to your photographic kit bag but uncertain which one will best suit your needs? Nikon have developed the Nikon Lens Simulator. This clever online tool allows you to manipulate the focal length and allow you see what the any lens will look like in real life!