Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM
Maintain precise control of depth of field with this large maximum aperture lens, which is a consummate performer in low light.
- Part of Canon’s flagship L Series lens range, made using the finest optics
- Bright f/1.2 maximum aperture delivers incredibly shallow depth of field and ensures great shots in low light
- Fast, quiet autofocus with ring USM for full-time manual focusing
- Circular 8-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Super spectra coating reduces flare and ghosting
- 72mm filter diameter
- Dust and moisture resistant construction
- Supplied with lens hood and lens pouch
Popular with portrait photographers, this lens gives precise control over depth of field for full creative flexibility, whilst the fast maximum aperture delivers great shots in low light.
♥ Fast f/1.2 maximum aperture allows hand-held shooting in low light
♥ Incredible image quality with extremely shallow depth of field
♥ Ultrasonic motor for fast, accurate focusing with full-time manual focusing
For more information on the benefits of the 50mm lens format, please read 50mm 1.8, 1.4 or 1.2. The lens every photographer should own