Nikon AF-S VR Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED
A powerful macro lens that has the added benefit of vibration reduction to help capture shake free shots. The high optical quality and fast maximum aperture combine to deliver superb results.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture ensures great shots in low light
- Fast, quiet autofocus with full-time manual focusing
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements delivers superb optical performance
- 4 stop vibration reduction system ensures shake free shots
- Nano crystal coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of 90cm
- 62mm filter diameter
- Supplied with HB-38 lens hood and CL-1020 lens pouch
A short telephoto lens, ideal for portraiture. The silent wave motor ensures focus is achieved quickly and quietly, whilst full time manual focusing and fast maximum aperture for precise control of depth of field make this a powerful tool for portrait shooting.
♥ Internal focusing (IF) design has a non-rotating front element to allow use of circular polarising filters and lens-mounted flash accessories
♥ Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture gives precise control of depth of field
♥ Vibration reduction system for shake-free images
Looking for a new Nikon lens to add to your photographic kit bag but uncertain which one will best suit your needs? Nikon have developed the Nikon Lens Simulator. This clever online tool allows you to manipulate the focal length and allow you see what the any lens will look like in real life!