- Enables shooting unique images with rounded effect
- Features 120-degree angle of view by just attaching it to the the
- Compact, lightweight design featuring high mobility
- Included Adaptor Ring for the use on H-PS14042 and H-H014
- Suitable for shooting impressive images unique to the fisheye
When attaching the Fisheye Conversion Lens DMC-GFC1 to the LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S.(H-PS14042) or LUMIX G 14mm / F2.5 ASPH. (H-H014), it extends a diagonal angle of view to 120-degree.
The Fisheye Conversion Lens DMC-GFC1 bringing distinctive perspective and unique deformation effect. It gives not only photos but also videos an extraordinary view to add an impressive scene to the story even for TV contents, films and web movies.
The DMW-GFC1 boasts outstanding compactness with approx. 28.4mm in length and approx. 80g in weight to realize ultra-high mobility. Combined with LUMIX G Micro System cameras and lenses, it creates a highly compact and user-friendly interchangeable lens camera system which will further extend your creative choice.
Closest Focusing Distance
H-H014 0.16m / 0.52ft
H-PS14042 0.16m / 0.52ft at wide
Diagonal Angle of View
H-PS14042 120°(Wide) to 40°(TELE)
Maximum image magnification
H-PS14042 x0.18 at tele