Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200-400mm f/4G ED VR II
This versatile telephoto lens delivers both superlative results and exceptional flexibility. With an extensive shooting range, superb optical quality and 3 stop Vibration Reduction system, it’s a popular choice for wildlife and sports photographers.
- Fast f/4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range ensures great shots in low light
- Versatile zoom range provides a host of framing options
- Fast, quiet autofocus with full-time manual focusing
- Circular 9-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- 4 stop Vibration Reduction system (VR II) ensures shake free shots
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements delivers superb optical performance
- Nano crystal coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of 2m
- 52mm drop-in filter diameter
- Supplied with HK-30 lens hood, CL-L2 lens case and built-in tripod collar
A superb telephoto zoom lens. Superb optical quality combine with the 4 stop Vibration Reduction system to deliver great shots in low light.
♥ Fast f/4 maximum aperture allows hand-held shooting in low light
♥ Superb image quality with Vibration Reduction system for shake-free shots
♥ Silent Wave motor for fast, accurate focusing with full-time manual focusing
Looking for a new Nikon lens to add to your photographic kit bag but uncertain which one will best suit your needs? Nikon have developed the Nikon Lens Simulator. This clever online tool allows you to manipulate the focal length and allow you see what the any lens will look like in real life!